cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment issues

2Colin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I paid and the money is in the account but its not accepting the money and my account is still suspended?

8 REPLIES 8

@2Colin, also, is your device working?  If this is your payment date, going into renewal date, your plan will say various Expired / Suspended information.  If your device is working, do not do anything until it either stops working, or your plan is back to Active status.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@2Colin, are you attempting to renew your plan early, or is this your payment date, or is this your renewal date?  Or is this something totally different?

There are so many potential issues, it would help if you could describe a bit more about what is going on.

Have you attempted to sign out of the SelfServe interface, clear cache, and attempt again?

hamaida
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@2ColinBe sure that you have in your account the same amount for your plan.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just as an FYI, response time from moderators could be a couple of days...

And they stop at 9pm (eastern) on weekdays

2Colin

no I didnt change plans recently i sent a message but its probably too late ill try the 1 dollar trick

Anonymous
Not applicable

@2Colin, as silly as this sounds, you can try making another payment of $1, and that might trigger a plan renewal.  BTW, any chance you changed plans resently?  And, sorry to ask, but is the amount you paid enough to cover the plan cost.

If the amount of your payment(s) ends up in your account balance, then you might need the help of the moderator team on get the ammount applied to your plan.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

2Colin

Yep! thats the issue it says account suspended and it hasnt been processed.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@2Colin, Just to be sure I understood...  You paid the amount of your plan, and the amount is showing in your account balance, but the account does not renew.

Need Help? Let's chat.