cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment issue

sepehr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hey, I changed my card a few weeks ago. the next month when I tried to renew my service, it says that this card number does not exist. Can someone give me the number to customer service (payment section possibly)?

8 REPLIES 8

@hasna0210 wrote:

I was charged twice on my credit card for a payment i did 2 weeks ago. I raised a ticket to get a call back from the customer service but it has been a week since nobody called me. They are supposed to get call within 48hours of getting the ticket.

Go into your inbox by selecting mail icon top right corner. If you sent a ticket in, there should be an email with a ticket number. Reply to that ticket to see what is going on.

hasna0210
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was charged twice on my credit card for a payment i did 2 weeks ago. I raised a ticket to get a call back from the customer service but it has been a week since nobody called me. They are supposed to get call within 48hours of getting the ticket.

Screenshot_20200124_073012.jpg

As others have directed you to check. Above is an image for you.

lmeilleur
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Use chat method "Simon" and type in payment issue.  There you should be able to select the problem and guide yourself to assistance.  There is no call centre, all is resolved on-line which keeps the pricing down and competitive. 

carlaspapa
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Why don't you go back into your account and replace your credit card number again maybe you made a mistake when you first entered it and it still registered by accident. Just go back to the payment section in your account and go down to the bottom of the page where you will see in tiny letters where to change your credit card click on that and you can replace your card number. Then try adding $1 so you will know it will work and not fail on auto pay. Or do you like me and just pay ahead of time.

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@sepehr wrote:

hey, I changed my card a few weeks ago. the next month when I tried to renew my service, it says that this card number does not exist. Can someone give me the number to customer service (payment section possibly)?

Does your card show in my account?

Can you do a manual top up of $1?

Can you re input your card?

At the end of inputting or changing a Card does it ask you to “save”? 

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Public mobile has no phone number it's all done online. Either click the question mark on bottom right ? To open a ticket through the chat box or contact them via private message at link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Have you logged into you account and clicked "Payment" tab then bottom left click "Manage my card" to confirm that your new card is registered to your Public mobile account??

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@sepehr 

type "cannot process payment"

(use the chat bubble options, click "voucher" then click "contact us" then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

Need Help? Let's chat.