cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment issue

Arezoovina
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I put money in my account and my availible fund  is even more than my plan cost now, however, the plan status iis expired. What should I do ?

11 REPLIES 11

(duplicate threads merged)

If it's not your renewal day, ie your plan expired then you added the funds:

First if you see the reactivate button in your self serve, click it and try manually loading $1 to your account. This sometimes jumpstarts the renewal process.

If that doesn't work, try the Lost Phone Trick:

Caution! There have been reports that the lost phone trick removes your autopay and may be other rewards for the cycle, please be aware of that before trying this solution.

1. Report your phone lost/stolen in the self service account and logout.
2. Wait 5-10 minutes.
3. Re-login to self serve and report phone found.
4. Reboot your phone. This seems to reset your SIM card and has been known to reactivate your account.

@Arezoovina  If you were able to call 611 you know your phone is working. Absolutely do not worry as long as you can use your phone everything will be ok. This is what happens when your account renews. As long as you topped it up or have a credit card on autopay nothing will go wrong. The site puts up all kinds or scary red warnings saying expired or suspended and it causes unnecessary panic among new users. Everyone's account looks this way during renewal. On your next one youll laugh at yourself for your reaction tonight. All is good. If your worried in the morning you can always reboot your phone for good measure. Now go get into bed...snuggle under those covers and get some sleep.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Arezoovina wrote:

I call to them. It works. Does it mean there is no problem?

@popping wrote:

@Arezoovina wrote:

There is not any way to be sure every thing is ok?

I mean how can I be sure my phone would not be down tomorrow?

I called *611 and it seems my plan is not work really.

Can you call city hall phone number to test it?

big box store like home depot or lowes without talking to a human.

Yes.  If your phone works, ignore the message.  This is how PM renewal works.  PM loves to put their subscribers to renewal heart attack. lol

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Is-it-expected-to-see-the-account-statu...

Arezoovina

I call to them. It works. Does it mean there is no problem?

@popping wrote:

@Arezoovina wrote:

popping

@Arezoovina wrote:

Arezoovina

T

@popping wrote:

@Arezoovina wrote:

Hi,

I put money in my account and my availible fund  is even more than my plan cost now, however, the plan status iis expired. What should I do ?

Is your phone still working?

If yes, ignore the warning.  This is normal on the evening of your payment due date.

In couple hours, your plan will be renewed.  By morning, your account staus will be back to active status again.

@popping wrote:

@Arezoovina wrote:

Hi,

If yes, ignore the warning.  This is normal on the evening of your payment due date.

In couple hours, your plan will be renewed.  By morning, your account staus will be back to active status again.

here is not any way to be sure every thing is ok?

Arezoovina

@ArezoovinaWhen is your renewal date? Do you still have service? If your renewal date is today and you stil have service you can safely ignore the message.

popping

@Arezoovina wrote:

Hi,

Arezoovina

Hi,

Need Help? Let's chat.