cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment history

naderehajorlou
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i need my payment history pdf with my name on top of it 

now when i print my payment history, it does not put my name on top of it, but i need it on the top of my payment history.

does anyone know what i can do?

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious wrote:

BTW.... had to kick a raccoon out of my bathroom about an hour ago!

@darlicious : lol were Marcus and Minty cowering in the closet? Don't you have a dog as well? (looking sheepishly wondering if any and all are alive)

@LurganIeUk 

The kudos go to @AE_Collector for the tested solution and posted actual invoice. Of course your excel file trick is a close runner up!

BTW.... had to kick a raccoon out of my bathroom about an hour ago!

@darlicious 

What a great answer....you even include the URL to make it easier for the OP!!!😁

@naderehajorlou 

Here is all the info you need to supply the moderators to request an invoice for your monthly charges from pm compiled by @AE_Collector .

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Request-a-Receipt-for-your-Ac...

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Your history, printable to pdf, will not show taxes either. If you top up instead allowing prepay vs auto pay you can also print a receipt "with" taxes, but once again...no name or address. But you probably could easily make up a Public Mobile Header and add your name and then print either. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@naderehajorlou , this prepaid service does not offer the same monthly bill like other services.  If you want a more formal bill you will need to click on the chat symbol on the lower right corner of the website and initiate a support ticket.  

Need Help? Let's chat.