cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment for my phone

thebuff2020
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have money in my account to pay my bill but my payment did not go through.

12 REPLIES 12

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@thebuff2020 

Mine is showing as expired

It's normal during renewal

If the phone is working don't worry and please don't touch

It may take up to 16 hours

Yes @computergeek541 

Still wondering if OP has active service or not.   That information would be useful to responding.

@thebuff2020 wrote:

The account and plan status could say expired/suspended up until about noon eastern time. As the funds are in your account and if your service is still working, the error message only means that the system has not yet processed your renewal.

Can you confirm the balance displaying in your Available Balance section of your self-service account with Public Mobile?

It looks like this - this one is displaying $0.00:

HALIMACS_0-1608215932411.png

thebuff2020

I did hit the reactivate button but nothing happened and my payment still never went through

Hi @thebuff2020 

If there's no "reactivate" button available for you to select, and you need assistance making a payment to enable reactivation, I would suggest contacting a Moderator to assist you.

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click on the bubble in the lower right and request moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

thebuff2020

Yes. There is enough money in the account to pay the bill but it did not go through.

Hi @thebuff2020 

When you say "you have money in your account" are you referring to having money in the Available Balance section of your self-serve?

It certainly sounds like you had an auto-pay failure (which can happen from time to time).

If you have funds available in the Available Balance section to cover your plan amount, hit the reactivate button.  If not, add funds by making a manual payment from your payment card, then hit the reactivate button.

@thebuff2020 wrote:

I have money in my account to pay my bill but my payment never went through.

@thebuff2020 Are you renewing today? Is your service still working? If yes, don't worry, they will take the funds and your service will go back to Active (even though it may not say it now). Otherwise you will need assistance from a moderator.

You can contact the moderators one of 2 ways. Open a ticket through the automated ticketing system (SIMON) at the following link;

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

or you can contact them through direct messaging at the following link (note this way may take longer for a response);

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

In either case you should receive a reply within 48 hours though typically they are much faster. Watch the envelope icon top right for a reply.

thebuff2020

I have money in my account to pay my bill but my payment never went through.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@thebuff2020 wrote:

@thebuff2020 Can you provide a few more details? Are there enough available funds to cover renewal and it didn't renew? Or did your autopay fail / you didn't pay in time, you added funds and it still isn't working? If this is the case you still need to "Reactivate" the account after making a payment.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @thebuff2020 

Are you referring to the auto-pay not going through?

If you have active service, I would leave it alone, the account is probably going through it's normal renewal process.

If you have no service, and notice there's no pending charges on your payment card, you may have have had an auto-pay failure.   You can manually add a payment to the amount required by the plan amount, then hit "reactivate" plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.