cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment day

Kind333
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

My payment day is always one day before last month, don't know why?

10 REPLIES 10

@Copierwiz wrote:

If you say payment is for 30 day cycle then how come it started after a year with them, all months from last oct-nov it was on 22nd each month so question is why now.

Do this.....and show us "your" screen shot results. 

Do a calendar entry on your phone or tablet. Enter the exact date the last time you paid. Then have the calendar entry repeat every 30 days. 

Ie. Copierwiz Public Mobile Due. 

Then search the calendar for "Copierwiz Public Mobile Due" and then do a screen shot of it. 

You will then know exactly what dates your next payments are due. 

@Copierwiz wrote:

If you say payment is for 30 day cycle then how come it started after a year with them, all months from last oct-nov it was on 22nd each month so question is why now.

@Copierwiz It's not possible to have had the same day for the past year. Go into your self serve, select payment history, select 6 months, then click transaction type at the top of the main window. This sorts them. If you look at mine for the past 5 the dates are not all the same. Post a pic of yours please.

Screen Shot 2020-11-15 at 4.57.47 PM.png

Copierwiz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Kind333

thank you!

Kind333

thank you

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@Kind333 wrote:

Hi,

Do a calendar entry on your phone or tablet. Enter the exact date the last time you paid. Then have the calendar entry repeat every 30 days. 

Ie. Kind333 Public Mobile Due. 

Then search the calendar for "Kind333 Public Mobile Due" and then do a screen shot of it. 

You will then know exactly what dates your next payments are due. 

gumbyng

It will change depending on the month as your plan is on a 30 day cycle. For the months with 30 days, it will be on the same day the next month. For the months with 31 days, it will be one day before the next month. For February it could be either 1 or 2 days before in March, depending on whether it's a leap year.

JLakerson
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Kind333 

As mentioned by the others, the plans that Public Mobile offer are for every 30 day cycle as opposed to every month. Since the amount of days in each month vary (28, 29, 30, or 31 days), it would make sense for your payment date to change every so often.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Kind333 Because PM uses 30 day cycle, not a month.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kind333 wrote:

Hi,

This is not a monthly service. It's 30 days.

It will take about 5 years to inch up and then back around to when you first started.

Need Help? Let's chat.