cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment date

woodrow1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Why does my payment date change every month?

13 REPLIES 13

A small correction…., the payment date doesn’t change every month, but it does change after going past the end of the month in the 8 months of the year that don’t have 30 days in them.

AE_Collector

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You can transfer funds in your account and register for auto-payment.

It will give you $2 off the plan price.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Setting up AutoPay means that you earn $2 every 30 days!To set up AutoPay, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘Register for AutoPay’. From here, you can sign up for AutoPay or remove the feature, if you no longer want payments to automatically occur. If you would like to change the card that is automatically charged, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you to update or remove your credit or Visa Debit card.

@woodrow1 

@woodrow1 wrote:

So can I make an auto payment in advance?  

Yes, you can manually load funds at anytime. You will still qualify for autopay rewards.  

Some customers regularly will load funds a few days before their payment date just to avoid the rare autopay failures and subsequent service disruption.  

@woodrow1 wrote:

To set up autopay go into self service and choose the Payment tab to add your credit card. You then have to enable autopay. Your renewals will then be done automatically every 30 days.

woodrow1

@woodrow1 

Autopay after 6 years=$144

Loyalty after 6 years=$180

Loyalty thereafter per year=$60

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@woodrow1 

There's a reason why there's a auto pay and loyalty discount for being with PM. As @cbx4evr mentioned, you'll end up paying an extra month in 6 years so the auto pay and loyalty discounts are there to help offset the extra month.

cbx4evr

After 6 years you will pay for an extra month on a 30 day payment scheme. Personally I wish it was the same day every month.

woodrow1

Thanks solved the problem.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@woodrow1 

That's because the plans are 30 days and not monthly!

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@woodrow1 wrote:

Why does my payment date change every month?

@woodrow1   PM is on a 30 day payment cycle, not monthly, that's why.

Edit:  @woodrow1   Just curious, seems you've been here since Jan/2020, have you been a customer since then and only noticed your payments not occurring monthly?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@woodrow1 

because at public mobile service 30 day not monthly.

enjoy your service....

Need Help? Let's chat.