So basically I threw a voucher on my account, changed my plan to the 25 dollar plan in the image and look at my transaction history
for whatever reason nothing is working I can't call/text anymore even though the plan is seemingly activated? Any suggestions? =S
I dont understand why
Solved! Go to Solution.
@devchaps First try rebooting your phone. Also try powering off phone and removing and re-inserting SIM after a 5 min wait and restart phone.
@devchaps As you've already paid, try these tricks:
a) Lost/Stolen Trick
1. login to your account >> Plan and Add-ons >> Lost/Stolen Phone >> click Suspend Service >> logout
2. login to your account >> Plan and Add-ons >> Lost/Stolen Phone >> click Resume Service >> logout
3. wait a few minutes, reboot your phone and check for service
b) $1 Trick
1. login to your account >> Payment >> One TIme Payment >> follow the direction to pay $1 >> logout
2. wait a few minutes, reboot your phone and check for service
If neither work, you need assistance from the moderators. To get a ticket:
the ? on the lower right of this page,
click "Contact us",
click "Submit ticket",
login manually if your username/password are not filled in,
click the drop down menu (in the white area),
pick the topic that fits your issue and follow the directions to submit it,
Response time is 2 - 5 days so engage a backup plan. Mine is using fongo.com over wifi.
@devchaps Would appreciate an update once the moderators have responded then fixed the issue. It will help us gage current response times.