paying for xxxxx and xxxxx already, trying to add xxxxx and card won't verify

GaryLow
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@geopublic wrote:

@sulagok wrote:

Hi, I have tried to use the same card for a third account too but it was not accepted, not sure if thee is a limit but i will advice that you just use another card if you have.

Otherwise, you may want to check with the administrator.

@sulagok Maybe the fraud lock was triggered on your credit card? You should check with your cc company.

If the charges are all on the same night maybe but I seem to remember that there's a limit of three accounts that can use the same cc.

@sulagok wrote:

Hi, I have tried to use the same card for a third account too but it was not accepted, not sure if thee is a limit but i will advice that you just use another card if you have.

@sulagok Maybe the fraud lock was triggered on your credit card? You should check with your cc company.

sulagok
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Anonymous
Not applicable

It has to be a Canadian or American institution issued card with a Canadian or American address.

The name and address have to exactly match the billing address of the card. Don't use the unit # field. Postal code of 6 characters: no space or no last digit.

MandyJ
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

While I'm not sure about a solution to your problem, I thought I'd mention that this is a public forum, so you may not wish to be putting people's full names in here.

What card are you having trouble with? A SIM card? A credit card?

Need Help? Let's chat.