joe30
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i have voucher..... confused as to how to procede

19 REPLIES 19

@Anonymous wrote:

@0PX9O4 : Um...interesting username for several reasons 🙂

@Anonymous  - I think I just caught onto what you are referring to here. 🤔

@Anonymous wrote:

You're not the only person I might feel like pointing out inaccuracies. You're not that special.

Yes, you have just questioned me!!!!  I thought I was special too LoL   🤣

I even gave a post of yours an indirect compliment the other day.

Then give a Direct Compliment!!! Bravos it..  🙂

Hey.. Summer just gone.. no more heated debates  🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous : There is no next. The funds were added. You said use 611. The OP is past that.

You're not the only person I might feel like pointing out inaccuracies. You're not that special. I even gave a post of yours an indirect compliment the other day.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous : The OP has already said they successfully added the voucher.

the OP say this

@joe30 wrote:

funds were successfuly uploaded to my account, i have no idea how to procede to

pay for my plan. what do i do next..?

@Anonymous 

do you see what they say what do i do next ? i post a link 

or you just like when you see my name post something you like to give difficult situation !

i don't know what i do with you ?

I always like the reboot.. it will give the system another 30 second or minute.  You know, many people expect click Pay and things are all good immediately. The reboot might not be really needed.. but give a 30 to 60 seconds buffer to the process  🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous : The OP has already said they successfully added the voucher.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@softech : I don't think the button triggers anything. All it does is takes you to a payment screen. Make the payment and it reactivates.

Or make a payment however else like instant top-up and it reactivates.

There's the Resume button for self-suspend.

Edit: Nor have I experienced needing to reboot.

@0PX9O4  the reboot of the phone is more like to do after the plan is renewed.  As the plan just renewed, a reboot would force the phone to re-establish the connection with PM and get the latest status. 

Yes, if the button "Reactivate current plan" is there, user should click it first, then reboot the phone

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

TBH, I don't see how rebooting your phone would trigger the Public Mobile billing/accounting server to renew the plan. On the other hand, the plan is supposed to renew automatically once the funds are available in the account. I also believe there is a renew plan button that appears in self-serve.

@hairbag1 wrote:

@joe30 wrote:

Are your phone feature working right now ? (PM talk/text/data)

@joe30  what @hairbag1  is asking is the key question.

If you do not have services, than is there a resume/reactivate button to get services working again?

Reboot your phone.

If you DO have services, just leave the funds there for your next renewal (since these funds always get used first), or you can use that funds to purchase addons.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@0PX9O4 : Um...interesting username for several reasons 🙂

@joe30 wrote:

Are your phone feature working right now ? (PM talk/text/data)

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@joe30 

Here's some more info on vouchers from community members on their experiences with vouchers. You may want to add yours too.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165#...

@joe30 wrote:

If the funds are parked in Available Funds...nothing more to do. At next renewal...your $$ in Available Funds will be used to pay.

0PX9O4

If you already have an active account then as long as you have enough funds in your balance your plan will renew automatically when it's time.

joe30
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you want to make a payment, you can call 611.

1. Press 1 from the main menu.
  2. Press 1 to select payment via voucher.
  3. Enter the 12 digit pin from your payment voucher. The location of the PIN varies depending on where you purchase your voucher; however, you will typically find it on the top or the bottom of your receipt.

0PX9O4

Are you looking to activate a new account? If so, click here: https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/portal/activation

Otherwise, to apply the voucher on an existing account, log in to selfserve.publicmobile.ca

Need Help? Let's chat.