cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payed my bill one day ahead of the due date

ken-flores
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I made a payement a day before the due date but still recieved a message that my accont has been suspended and that i need to make a payment ? even thought i have available funds? it also does not let me know when the next billing date is? how can i rectify this thanks 

6 REPLIES 6

@ken-flores wrote:

Thank for the help

@ken-floresAnytime, let us know if you have any more questions

ken-flores

Thank for the help

ken-flores

Thank you

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

And @ken-flores for the next renew date you can go in your self serve account and it is written on the first page the date of your next renew date...on the top..

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
It is an automatic text that everyone get regardless of whether they have funds in their account or auto pay. Your account will also change to Expired/Suspended for a few hours on your renew date, you should not lose service during this time, and it will change back to Active once your payment goes through.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@ken-flores wrote:

Hi,

I made a payement a day before the due date but still recieved a message that my accont has been suspended and that i need to make a payment ? even thought i have available funds? it also does not let me know when the next billing date is? how can i rectify this thanks 

@ken-floresRead the entire message, does it say to ignore this if you have enough funds / on autopay? Is your cell phone still working? Post a screenshot of your self serve overview (but blank out your personal details)

On the payment due date, here's what to expect:
1. Expiration of completed period. Account will show "plan expired" sometime before midnight tonight.
2. Conversion of all rewards (including autopay) to available funds at midnight; rewards reset. Payment not collected yet at this point.  Account will show "Your account has been suspended" in big red letters.
3. In early hours of the morning, available funds will be used (if any), credit card will be charged (if necessary), plan will be renewed. Account status will then show "active."

As long as you have enough funds in the account , and your phone is still working, ignore the message.

Need Help? Let's chat.