cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pay date

Ambassador10
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ive noticed that the last many months my DUE date on my mobile plan always moves up at least 1 day early started at 30th of the month now im at the 22 last month was 23 before 24.. im losing 1 day of my PAID plan every month.. I believe Public mobile first owes me all these dates back! and i want the due date to stay at a specific date.. there is NO reason for it to change up 1 day every month this is a SCAM in my opinion A MOD better look into this ASAP before i take this for legal action.

16 REPLIES 16

I love it when the threats start! Sorry, you are incorrect unless you were with someone else up until 8 months ago and then you changed to PM. PM is considered “Prepaid” service, not “Postpaid” service. Prepaid is almost always 30 day cycles while Postpaid is almost always monthly cycles.

Your “proof” isn't convincing (Accurate) enough to make your case either. I will bet if you look your renewal in May was the exact same day as it was in April (April only has 30 days). But June was a day earlier than in May (since May has 31 days). Good news though, July renewal will be the same day as June was since June only has 30 days.

AE_Collector

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hairbag1 wrote:

@Ambassador10 wrote:

Ive noticed that the last many months my DUE date on my mobile plan always moves up at least 1 day early started at 30th of the month now im at the 22 last month was 23 before 24.. im losing 1 day of my PAID plan every month.. I believe Public mobile first owes me all these dates back! and i want the due date to stay at a specific date.. there is NO reason for it to change up 1 day every month this is a SCAM in my opinion A MOD better look into this ASAP before i take this for legal action.

You made your observations, made your demands and threatened with legal action !

Now you indicated that someone provided you with a Solution.

There should also be a "My Apology" button.  😎

I don't think we'll be hearing from Ambassador10 any time soon.

It can be confusing though coming from other services that work monthly to having to think of it as 30 days.

The 30 days wanders its way up in days in the months and wraps around to the end of the month and back to where you started in about 5 years.

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@kb_mv wrote:

@Ambassador10  I think you should ignore everyone that replied here (except me of course!) and call your lawyer. They could probably do some searching for you, file a few cease and desist orders, maybe try and get a lot more people on board and file a class action lawsuit against Public Mobile for what is clearly an egregious abuse of corporate power.

🤣

@Ambassador10  I think you should ignore everyone that replied here (except me of course!) and call your lawyer. They could probably do some searching for you, file a few cease and desist orders, maybe try and get a lot more people on board and file a class action lawsuit against Public Mobile for what is clearly an egregious abuse of corporate power.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Ambassador10 wrote:

You made your observations, made your demands and threatened with legal action !

Now you indicated that someone provided you with a Solution.

There should also be a "My Apology" button.  😎

@Ambassador10 same thing happened to me. my renewal date was the 10th and then this month it changed to the 9th... so now my date starts from the 9th. when August comes my renewal date will change to the 8th, cause of 31 days in July. just count the days starting from your renewal date and you will see that it changes. it's like magic

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Ambassador10 wrote:

i started out few years back paying on the 30th every month.. i would get notice to pay same time always.. now if im paying from 30th to 30th one month then next month  they want payment on the 29th meaning im now paying 1 day ahead losing the 30th date i payed up to... next month went to 28th due date meaning i lost the 29th date i had payed up to.. im now at 22nd date of the month for a due date... is that simple enough for you?

@Ambassador10 wow your really something, and you have the nerve to call out someone else as being simple lol

@Ambassador10 wrote:

i started out few years back paying on the 30th every month.. i would get notice to pay same time always.. now if im paying from 30th to 30th one month then next month  they want payment on the 29th meaning im now paying 1 day ahead losing the 30th date i payed up to... next month went to 28th due date meaning i lost the 29th date i had payed up to.. im now at 22nd date of the month for a due date... is that simple enough for you?

@Ambassador10   I believe you are mistaken about your payment dates as it's not possible to have the same payment date each month, as already mentioned, because of PM's 30 renewal cycle.  Just count 30 days from your last payment date and see which date your next payment due date is and you will notice it's 30 days exactly.

Ambassador10

@Ambassador10 lol no, because your plan is prepaid 30 days not monthly. we are all in the same boat

Ambassador10

does make my due date 22nd LOL  because of the 1 day if anything i should be paying later if thats the case!

@Ambassador10 it changed because there are 31 days in may and so on...

Ambassador10

no this is not normal.. 30 day cycle im paying for 30days last month i paid on the 23rd.. this month i have to pay on the 22nd.. meaning i lost 1 day.. month before that was the same thing payed on 24th month before 25th 26th so on... explain how i start out at paying on the 30th which only changed once in awhile depending on month but was always went back.. then the last 8months it started to move.. never did before

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

The only way to fix the day you pay is to make your payment on the same day each month so that Available Funds match your plan cost. Leave autopay engaged in case you forget and for the $2 reward.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Ambassador10  PM is on a 30 day payment cycle,  not monthly. Stay safe. 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Ambassador10 hi you are on a 30 day cycle this is normal have a great day!!

Need Help? Let's chat.