cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

paid service now suspended

tammys
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

why is my phone not working i paid your service fees on the 12th its now the 23rd and now phone suspended i need this phone i have sick child at home that my phone is needed at all times 

need help getting it going please

5 REPLIES 5

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@tammys et al

Shouldn't needed Robot Mad

but if you need to make phone calls try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi (or on cellular data). Even though I have never needed it in 4 years, it's my backup service for these situations.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@tammys wrote:

thank you for quick response hopefully my serice will be up and running again soon

@tammysIf it's not then contact the Public Mobile Team.

The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern).

Hope this helps!

Note: Due to the high voulme of requests please be patient, it might take a while to get a response.

tammys

thank you for quick response hopefully my serice will be up and running again soon

sashafarrell06

Same thing happened to me. I want a refund!!! 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@tammys wrote:

why is my phone not working i paid your service fees on the 12th its now the 23rd and now phone suspended i need this phone i have sick child at home that my phone is needed at all times 

need help getting it going please

@tammys  Click here for more info on this problem.

Need Help? Let's chat.