cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

paid my phone bill a day late and lost all calls and text and data even tho i paid fix it please

plumbershaun93
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thanks folks 

7 REPLIES 7

@plumbershaun93 

Moderators are taking 1-2 days to respond.  

If lost/stolen phone trick does not work, you might want to try to manually load $1 into your account.  Sometimes, this resets your phone.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

@plumbershaun93 wrote:

wont let me do anything calls texts or data and says funds have been accepted 

@plumbershaun93  If the lost stolen trick doesn't work you need to let PM know. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

plumbershaun93
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

wont let me do anything calls texts or data and says funds have been accepted 

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@plumbershaun93 What do you mean you lost all calls, text, and data? What is your account status?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@plumbershaun93  Try  the lost/stolen phone trick:

To report your phone stolen. Login to your selfserve account. Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Choose the Lost/Stolen Phone tab. Choose Suspend Service tab. Wait a few minutes. Report your phone found. Re-start you phone

JaimeLaPizza
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

To remove your phone number in your post, you can edit it by clicking on the three little dots in the upper right corner of your post.

JaimeLaPizza
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You should not post personnal data such as your phone number, this is a public forum.  You should contact the moderator team via private message (see here).  In your private message provide as much details on your account and the problem you are facing.  People often say it takes a while before you get an answer (24-48 hours).

Need Help? Let's chat.