cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

paid but services have not been restored

kelleg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi! so this is my second month with public mobile and on the first of this month i went to the store to buy my voucher for 25$ which was my plan and they said they couldnt sell any at this point in time and that i should buy a prepaid mastercard and pay online so thats what i did! i also switched my plan down to 15$ for 30days and it says it was paid and i had a balance in my account but yet i still have no service of any kind!!! its been 4 days and still nothing so im getting fusterated cause it says it went through! 

1 REPLY 1

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@kelleg , when you added the prepaid credit card into your account, did you test it by doing a $1 top up?  If your service did not renew over 4 days, the account most likely is stuck in suspended state.  Have you tried going into the self serve to look at status and see if you can manually renew.  If you have and can't get it to work, then you need moderator team support to renew the account.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.