Did you mean: 

overpayment

lorri
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i over paid on my visa by 30.00 how can i get a refund

12 REPLIES 12

parkchr6
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It would be used to pay for your next payments.

But you can contact the moderators to try to get the refund if necessary.

I'm not sure if they will refund the payment.

Best of luck!

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Luddite wrote:

@wetcoaster wrote:

@Luddite wrote:

@wetcoaster Thanks for the update. So mod contact is now just "leaving no stone unturned" for a refund. Robot Sad

@Luddite 

I don't have "evidence" beyond my recent interactions, it's just how it felt like with this particular person - it's easily possible that other members of the team would approach the request differently.

PM refuses to acknowledge many issues and workarounds, so, for many issues/solutions, user experience is all we have. Apologies to @lorri for taking the thread on a tangent.

That'll always be the nature of no frills service, essentially we are the support save for the what ever little the official skeleton team can achieve.

@wetcoaster wrote:

@Luddite wrote:

@wetcoaster Thanks for the update. So mod contact is now just "leaving no stone unturned" for a refund. Robot Sad

@Luddite 

I don't have "evidence" beyond my recent interactions, it's just how it felt like with this particular person - it's easily possible that other members of the team would approach the request differently.

PM refuses to acknowledge many issues and workarounds, so, for many issues/solutions, user experience is all we have. Apologies to @lorri for taking the thread on a tangent.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Luddite wrote:

@Luddite 

@Luddite wrote:

@hairbag1 wrote:
lorri wrote:

No refunds...any overpayment will just be applied to next renewal. Sorry.

Are you certain? I've always thought the moderators had some discretion on this issue.

@Luddite 

Obviously you know more than we average mortals here, but recent personal interaction re: account adjustment (properly backed up with print screens etc) with the mods makes me wonder if they got their wings clipped somewhat?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@lorri wrote:

@lorri  If that is the case when you dial 611 from your phone your account balance will be $30. If that is the case then that amount will be used by the system during your next renewal. If the IVR system is not reporting an account balance then you need to check your payment history to get a better understanding on what is going on with your account.

ZfromVanC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You can try private messaging a Moderator:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Current moderator hours are:
Monday to Friday from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time.
Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

The general rule is that the money isn't refunded once its added to the account, but sometimes Moderators will reverse a charge if you ask nice. 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@lorri Here is the link for the moderatos if you would like to try https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

kelvarnsen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It doesn't hurt to try. Post back if it works because I am really curious if anyone ever actually gets a refund.

@hairbag1 wrote:
lorri wrote:

Are you certain? I've always thought the moderators had some discretion on this issue.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@lorri wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.