cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

overcharged

rilled
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I wanted to add US calling to my plan. Went to change plan and it said change now or next billing cycle. I wanted to do it now and not wait 2 months. Then it appears to have charged my credit card for a new 3 months even though I had 2 months left on the plan. How do I get a credit on my plan for the 2 remaining months?

4 REPLIES 4

Were you postpaid or prepaid when you was with koodo ?

I think postpaid you can switch plan anytime and only charge days difference price but prepaid It's different since you pay before use

You add add on without any issues. It's just you can switch plan. In the middle of your paid term you will lose whatever days left. But if you changing or switching close to renewal then you won't lose much or you can set a feature date.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

rilled
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

mind boggling. with Koodo I could have addons anytime. Who in their right mind would pay for 3 months and forfeit 2 months of service?

Thanks for the pointers and giving me some direction

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

New plan prices are higher than old plan, particularly those with lots of data.  Might be a good idea to private message a moderator and ask kindly that they restore the account and refund the payment.  They are usually pretty good with goodwill for honest mistakes like this. 

Click on this link to send a private message for assistance.  Additional information on contacting moderators are provided in the link below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

This is what happens as this is a pre-paid service. You are paying for the 3 months in advance. So when you change your plan, you essentialy are paying for a new 3 months in advance. It would have been better for you if you bought a long distance add on, and then changed the plan when your current cycle ended

Usually there are no refunds in a pre-paid service, you should private message a mod and explain your situation and maybe they can help you out. 

Need Help? Let's chat.