cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

over payment

DogSitter
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

Can someone tell me where to go to send a message in regards to an over payment of $5?

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

Hi @DogSitter 

Usually the "Mark as Solution" is reserved for the post which best answered or best addressed the particular situation of the initial question.

In instances where that may not be clear to the original poster, it will be assessed and marked by an Oracle who does clean-up of this site and assigns solutions where there were none assigned.

Hope the initial inquiry is resolved!!!

DogSitter
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for telling me about the accepted solution button!

Have a great day!

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@DogSitter :Were you able to contact anyone about your overpayment? Follow up on this thread you created, let us know if you find out if you overpaid. You should also mark your thread solved since replies above have answered your question about how to contact the moderator team, do so by clicking the accepted solution button above one of the above posts - doing so well help others in future who have same question as you.

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@DogSitter wrote:

Hi,

Can someone tell me where to go to send a message in regards to an over payment of $5?

Thanks!

Hi @DogSitter log in your self serve account https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

What does it say on Available Funds?  If there is no amount showing, you did not overpay. As suggested above, the extra amount charged on your credit card is taxes.  Your credit card charge include taxes, price of your plan + taxes.

Best wishes

RosieR

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@DogSitter wrote:

Hi,

Thanks!

When you say "over payment", do you mean you feel Public Mobile took out an extra $5.00 from your payment card?

It's likely it may be for taxes as the amounts showing for Plan amounts and self-serve payment and plan charge amounts are NET before tax.   

If it wasn't, is the extra $5.00 showing under Available Funds in your self-serve account?  If it is, recommend leaving it there as it will credit toward your next renewal amount.   The process for having an over-charge returned to you will likely exceed 30 days, so letting it apply toward your future renewal may be easier.

If you believe you've been over-charged and wish Public Mobile to process a refund to your payment card, here's how you contact Moderators.

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@DogSitter : Exactly $5? Something around $5? Showing on a payment card? My guess would be taxes.

Need Help? Let's chat.