cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

over charged

Linap
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I transfer my phone service from Rogers since last Sep. recently I just noticed on my visa statement, it was really over charged on SEp and Octomber, who I should contact and can clarify this issue? Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7

Linap

Thanks. I send a screenshot to the address you mentioned. Wait for answer. 

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Linap It’s better take screenshot for payment history no included your personal information,maybe we can help you find the reason or you can sent PM to MOD.

Linap

was set up for $30 monthly, but first of two months I got charged for $120. (I did not over used) STMT was attached in previours message.Thanks.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Linap wrote:

I transfer my phone service from Rogers since last Sep. recently I just noticed on my visa statement, it was really over charged on SEp and Octomber, who I should contact and can clarify this issue? Thanks.

The moderators are busy but they'll get to your question eventually. In the meantime...what plan did you subscribe to ? How much did you expect to pay and how much did your Visa pay ?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Linap wrote:

@Linap  If you don't mind posting a screenshot for that period we might be able to help you determine what happened. In order to access that period you will need to use the date range option from payment history minus personal info of course.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@Linap Was the extra charges the tax? Tax isn't shown on your account. If it wasn't the tax and you were over charged you will need to contact the moderators, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Triguy
Mayor / Maire
Need Help? Let's chat.