cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

open a ticket

Rob_m
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had an issue closed before I could reply. I can't open a ticket now in Firefox/Chrome. On the very bottom of the ticket popup there is a blank box and the submit ticket option is inactive. No popup/adblock running.I'm missing a $20 referral. Any ideas?

5 REPLIES 5

@Rob_m there is an issue with the rewards category in SIMon. follow these instructions to submit a ticket. you will receive a faster response time vs private message.

after clicking "submit a ticket, click me" and  the page opens, click the dropdown menu and select "other"
then select "something else"
then "next"
and then write your issue in the box and click "submit ticket"

Rob_m
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

ll go right to the mod link thanks for that. The problem is actually a bit complicated with an unsuccessful port I had an issue with. 

Rob

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using IE.  Clear your cache and cookies then reboot.

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Rob_m wrote:

I had an issue closed before I could reply. I can't open a ticket now in Firefox/Chrome. On the very bottom of the ticket popup there is a blank box and the submit ticket option is inactive. No popup/adblock running.I'm missing a $20 referral. Any ideas?

@Rob_m hi if you can't reply to the ticket that was open I would suggest opening another one have a great day

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Rob_m 

Maybe try in another 30 minutes.  Clear cache or incognito mode might help.  

If that does not work, you could private message the moderator.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.