cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

one month free promotion not working

azizarif
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i activated my plan last month and there was a promotion that I would get a one month plan free after paying for the first month. It did not go through and now I am unable to use my phone plan. Please guide how I can solve this issue

3 REPLIES 3

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@azizarif wrote:

i activated my plan last month and there was a promotion that I would get a one month plan free after paying for the first month. It did not go through and now I am unable to use my phone plan. Please guide how I can solve this issue

Sounds like you're currently without service, is that correct @azizarif ?   (My First step below presumes you may not wish to wait the possible time for Moderators to reply - skip it if you are...)

First - sign onto your self serve and make a manual payment sufficient to bring your account up to the amount required for the plan - then tap the Reactivate option.  This is easy if you have a payment card already registered on the account - if not, I'd recommend you add one.

Second - the promotion you're referring to required you to register an e-mail address PRIOR to activating with the same e-mail address you registered for the promotion.   IF you did that, then the 2nd 30-day period should have been covered by the promotion which SHOULD have applied to your account.   Please then follow the directions supplied to contact the Moderators and request (nicely) that they kindly apply the promotional items.

Third - After they reply positively (hopefully) that they applied the items, sign back into self-serve and confirm the promotional items were applied.  You'll see the 5 GB bonus add-an showing under your Data and Add-On's section (if you activated on a $25 & up plan) and the plan credit (for the NEXT 30 day cycle) showing under Available Funds.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @azizarif ,

What do you mean you are not able to use your phone plan? Is that because your 1st month is up and you did not have a credit card registered on your account? 

So currently, you have no calling, texting, or data ability?

If you did have a credit card registered for Autopay then it should have just charged you your next renewal cycle. In this case you should be able to "use your plan".

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@azizarif wrote:

Contact a moderator for assistance.(Second option below is easier)

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.