cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

on autopay but plan has expired?

tangentdesignco
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my account has been suspended but i am on autopay and credit card is fine. Not sure what i need to do to reactivate???? please help

8 REPLIES 8

mobile25
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I cancelled the card I had on the account which removed the autopay and then I could do a manual payment and service is now restored.

mobile25

I cancelled the card I had on the account which removed the autopay and then I could do a manual payment and service is now restored.

mobile25

I will try that once I get it working this time 🙂

@mobile25 wrote:

Extremely frustrating;  I figured autopay would avoid outages not cause them.  My account now seems to be completely useless.  Can't manually pay,  can't change plan, cant update card details...anyone with any suggestions of how to get this fixed up?  I have messaged my number to the moderators but I saw another thread that said it could take 1 - 2 days for them to respond??

Think of auto pay as a method for public mobile to charge you IF your account does not have sufficient balance. If you have sufficient balance it does not need to autopay, but auto pay is still configured so you get the reward. I actually suggest everyone pays manually in advance just to prevent account suspension which seems like everyday someone is getting their account suspended due to autopay issues.

tangentdesignco
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

exactly the problem i am having. Service has been deactivated but i on autopay. Have contacted moderators,will see how long this takes...

mobile25

Extremely frustrating;  I figured autopay would avoid outages not cause them.  My account now seems to be completely useless.  Can't manually pay,  can't change plan, cant update card details...anyone with any suggestions of how to get this fixed up?  I have messaged my number to the moderators but I saw another thread that said it could take 1 - 2 days for them to respond??

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tangentdesignco, Try to see if you can aply a manual payment through your self serve portal.  If the money gets applied to your account (available funds), but the plan does not re-activate, you will need to contact the moderator team via private message.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@tangentdesignco Sorry you are having trouble, when is your plan renewal date? If it is tomorrow it is "normal" for plan to say suspended and payment will come out tomorrow. If it is not tomorrow and within 90 days see if you can manually make a payment to have your account reactivated automatically. If it does not re-activate only a moderator will be able to access your specific account information. Click this to send them a message Once it reaches 90 days inactive/suspended it will be deleted and removed

I know it can be a little frustrating to wait but send a message to the moderator team and include your name, account number and/or phone number and pin number and they will get back to you asoon as they can between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Satuday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT)

For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

If today was your payment due date, then here's what to expect:

1. Expiration of completed period. Account will show "plan expired" sometime before midnight tonight.
2. Conversion of all rewards (including autopay) to available funds at midnight; rewards reset. Payment not collected yet at this point.  Account will show "Your account has been suspended" in big red letters.
3. In early hours of the morning, available funds will be used (if any), credit card will be charged (if necessary), plan will be renewed. Account status will then show "active."

If you look around the self serve pages, you will see two days, a top up day and payment day.  The one shown in the overview page is the day they want people who do manual top ups to put money into the account.  The next day, early in the morning is when the funds are converted into a payment.  The payment day is also shown.

This post explains the renewal process: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/EXPIRED-vs-SUSPENDED-AVAILABLE-FUNDS-vs...

Need Help? Let's chat.