cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

on auto pay and service just got cut off

Gordeee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Auto pay shows active on my account and due/payment date is tomorrow yet my service got cur off tonight. 

I made a manual payment and it's back on.

I wonder how many calls I missed?  Will it happen again next month?

Do I still get my auto pay bonus?

12 REPLIES 12

Gordeee

I couldn't make or receive any calls. I went on the website and it showed "Plan Expired" with an auto pay date of June 5th.

Untitled.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gordeee wrote:

I only got the first message

I'm with Naepalm here. Were your services actually still working? Or were you seeing Plan Expired/Suspended? 10:42pm time stamp on my PT computer would suggest that you were in suspended status. But if your services were still working then you ought to have waited it out until morning.

Gordeee

Ya I’ll have to think about that. 

Gordeee

I tried to make a call

Gordeee

I only got the first message

Gordeee

How do you submit a ticket

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Gordeee did your service stop working or did it say "plan expired" 

Are you basing your renewal on a particular day of the month, thats why you thought it should come out tomorrow? 

What day does it say on your overview page as a renewal date? Does it say June 5th or June 6th? 

Sorry just trying to determine how your account would have been suspended before your renewal date. 

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Gordeee Even though you recovered service with a manual payment I think you should submit a ticket. How else will PM learn the full extent of autopay failures?

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Gordeee you get 3 - 611 text messages from PM. The first 3 days before to warn you that your payment is due at 2am eastern standard time . The second at 12pm eastern to say rewards were applied.   And the 3rd around 12.03pm eastern that says thankyou for payment.  If you don't receive any of the last 2 messages. There's a problem. Stay safe. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Gordeee  How did you determine you were cut off? Did you try making a call or did you see a message with accessing selfserve.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Gordeee yeah they screwed that right up. they should take the money out on the renewal due date not the morning before... we basically lose a day if there are no funds in the account. 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Gordeee 

Renewal is Eastern Time. Sometimes autopay fails. To prevent this you should add funds to your account a few days before your renewal date. You would just leave your credit card on file for the autopay reward of $2. Yes, you will get your autopay reward. You can always check your payment history in self service.

Need Help? Let's chat.