cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no service

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

My renewal was last night but it did not take my payment only applied my rewards. Payment history shows the plan charge of $10 applied but not my $10 promo or the $30 other part of my plan charge. Overview says $0 owing and next payment due Jan 3rd 2020. Won't take a payment. I'm in incognito....suggestions?

24 REPLIES 24

After vexing on this morning on how 16 hours had passed since I verified my accounts as requested by the moderator...ding ding ding up popped a message.  A moderator had fixed my account and it was active again. Rebooted my phone....call, text and use plan data. She reset my data add ons back to zero and we are back to normal. She also went ahead and checked my other account that had reset itself on its own. (Hope that it did that for everyone!) Even offered to remove and refund the $5/500 min add on....but I kept it as insurance against accidently using the more expensive holiday international minutes add on for local calls. Seems this is a new bug that they hope to have squashed by next renewal. Let's hope those response times start dropping again...

24 hours from start to finish...still had problems replying to messages though.

@will13am  I have a moderator at my service at the moment. This mystery data usage is quite the puzzle to me and is not accounted for in any of my app data usage. All data is correctly accounted for in my tracker for both Sims and in my accounts. The 37mb on the holiday data add on I just added is a Mystery?

@darlicious wrote:

@will13am  Lol...yes I am parked in the bummer tent today. Maybe tomorrow too....since it looks like moderator response times are creeping back into the 24 to 48 hour range. Whats up...there didn't seem to be any more problems than usual the last couple of days? Seems strange for the sudden rise in wait times.

The promos probably brought new business and so new customers means activation issues that need tending to. 

@will13am  Lol...yes I am parked in the bummer tent today. Maybe tomorrow too....since it looks like moderator response times are creeping back into the 24 to 48 hour range. Whats up...there didn't seem to be any more problems than usual the last couple of days? Seems strange for the sudden rise in wait times.

@darlicious wrote:

@will13am  BTW....thank you for sending me the link that finally worked. Where are my manners today?

Parked your manners in the bummer tent??? 

@will13am  BTW....thank you for sending me the link that finally worked. Where are my manners today?

@will13am  Oops sorry I didn't mean to make it sound like I'm complaining to you personally. Have you heard of my renewal issue still allowing access to data add ons? A couple of us have discovered our data from our add ons work but no plan services work.

@darlicious wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@will13amIt won't verify me...by my community account. And wontvaccept my phone number in the other verification process. I really hate Simon.

@darlicious , relax, let's try one more time.  See if this one will work for you. 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/form/U2FsdGVkX186TmsJZiI8yb2AQYWPr_QgxAcvb25IK1-2aNe3_Z1x...

@will13am  I was able to submit that ticket using my pin#. However I can't send a follow up message. Have they disabled the ability to sed private messages to the moderators unless you are responding to a message from them? It's ridiculous that it has taken 3 hours and this much community effort for me to submit a service ticket. Previous to this I could send a pm and it would be answered in less than half an hour. Now I have go waste time with bunch of back and forth explaining that the issue is not with the account tied to my community account. I will have to re-explain my issue and verify my other account. After they will have wasted their time checking into the wrong account and messaging me that it does not renew until tomorrow night. How is this system better? All this after singing the praises of public mobile improving Simon, moderator response times and the ticketing process. They just took a giant leap backwards. And they forced me into buying the $5/500 min add on for my other account so I have phone service....because I couldn't wait a further 36 hours for that account to renew and give me plan minutes back. Luckily enough I have another service to fall back on unlike most customers. But I had to spend money that should not have had to do. While I'm certainly not going anywhere I am very disappointed  in public mobile right now. Now how is it that bang on 9am it. Pm can send me a text telling me they successfully applied my rewards but I cannot receive or send personal texts, calls or use data?

TL;DR.  You are singing to the choir.  Complaining to me doesn't help.  

@will13am @Anonymous  Ok weirder still...i noticed that suddenly there was data used in my add ons so to double check I turned my WiFi off and played a YouTube song...wiggy wiggly wiggly....

Lo and behold my data add ons work but nothing else...other than receiving texts from pm.

@will13am wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@will13amIt won't verify me...by my community account. And wontvaccept my phone number in the other verification process. I really hate Simon.

@darlicious , relax, let's try one more time.  See if this one will work for you. 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/form/U2FsdGVkX186TmsJZiI8yb2AQYWPr_QgxAcvb25IK1-2aNe3_Z1x...

@will13am  I was able to submit that ticket using my pin#. However I can't send a follow up message. Have they disabled the ability to sed private messages to the moderators unless you are responding to a message from them? It's ridiculous that it has taken 3 hours and this much community effort for me to submit a service ticket. Previous to this I could send a pm and it would be answered in less than half an hour. Now I have go waste time with bunch of back and forth explaining that the issue is not with the account tied to my community account. I will have to re-explain my issue and verify my other account. After they will have wasted their time checking into the wrong account and messaging me that it does not renew until tomorrow night. How is this system better? All this after singing the praises of public mobile improving Simon, moderator response times and the ticketing process. They just took a giant leap backwards. And they forced me into buying the $5/500 min add on for my other account so I have phone service....because I couldn't wait a further 36 hours for that account to renew and give me plan minutes back. Luckily enough I have another service to fall back on unlike most customers. But I had to spend money that should not have had to do. While I'm certainly not going anywhere I am very disappointed  in public mobile right now. Now how is it that bang on 9am it. Pm can send me a text telling me they successfully applied my rewards but I cannot receive or send personal texts, calls or use data?

@darlicious wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@will13am  So I guess I'm stuck....waiting for them to respond to my reply to a 2 week old message. That is the only way I have to send a message to them. What is up with the inability to contact them any other way?

Alan_K had said some time ago that pm's would get lower priority. I still think they should have some kind of direct link to submitting a ticket rather than futzing around with figuring out the right incantation to get to the ticket page. But that's all above my pay grade.

It wasn't like that before.  Even after it  was mentioned that they would prioritize SIMon/smartform initiated interactions over direct private messaging, I was still able to do private messages without issue.  The last one I sent was completely ignored, no priority. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious wrote:

@will13am  So I guess I'm stuck....waiting for them to respond to my reply to a 2 week old message. That is the only way I have to send a message to them. What is up with the inability to contact them any other way?

Alan_K had said some time ago that pm's would get lower priority. I still think they should have some kind of direct link to submitting a ticket rather than futzing around with figuring out the right incantation to get to the ticket page. But that's all above my pay grade.

@darlicious wrote:

@Triguy  As stated Simon is not working...big surprise. I have messaged the mods by replying to a pm from them 2 weeks ago. The only thing that would work  to send a message.

I started a blank ticket .  Try filling it in. 

@darlicious  It was working earlier this morning.  I submitted a ticket and got a reply from a moderator.

@Triguy  As stated Simon is not working...big surprise. I have messaged the mods by replying to a pm from them 2 weeks ago. The only thing that would work  to send a message.

If you are having trouble with your services, the next step is to contact a moderator. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help -> on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me!"

@will13am  Made no changes. Topped up my account as I never rely on autopay. But I don't understand why my pm @CS_Agent  as a recipient.

@darlicious wrote:

@will13am  Now I know what it feels to a frustrated customer. Can you give me a link to the private message to the mods. Simon won't work and my pm won't send either.

It is all in my big wall of words.  See the part about getting no joy with SIMon?  There is a hot link to private messages.  One word of warning, it seems like the moderators have been trained to go after SIMon initiated tickets first.  I sent a private message to the moderators using the old method as I am not a fan of SIMon and it went unread for two days.  I sent the same message using SIMon and it was processed the same day.  My private message is still lost in the shuffle.  BTW, were you downgrading your RBC plan? 

@darlicious wrote:

@will13am  Now I know what it feels to a frustrated customer. Can you give me a link to the private message to the mods. Simon won't work and my pm won't send either.

The link in my signature will get you to the private messages for mods

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@darlicious , there is a bug that affects renewal with plan change.  IIRC part of the system thinks there has been no plan change and part of the system sees the plan change.  As a result, lack of coordination means insufficient funds are taken to renew to the new plan.  You know the drill, you need the moderator team to look after account woes.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. If use of smartform brings no joy, then use the following direct link to private message the moderator team. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.