cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no service - auto pay active but not charged

marcbuda86
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I am on auto-pay but I was not debited this month and my phone (data, phone, text) is not working. I received a text from Public Mobile saying that the auto-pay was successful though, but I am out of service for two days now.

Thank you for your help

9 REPLIES 9

Roger3
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Make sure your account is activated when you login. If it's still an issue then contact PM. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just must enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

@Hfurtado wrote:

I'm having the same issue, autopay active and no service, need moderator

Can you explain what happened in YOUR case? And in a new topic would be better...

Hfurtado
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm having the same issue, autopay active and no service, need moderator

Kailyn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

try Restarting your phone

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@marcbuda86 wrote:

Hi,

I am on auto-pay but I was not debited this month and my phone (data, phone, text) is not working. I received a text from Public Mobile saying that the auto-pay was successful though, but I am out of service for two days now.

Thank you for your help

You can try to put the money you need to pay your service in your account...in your self-serve account ..make a payment...and your service would be reactivate..if not write a message to the moderator here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and explain what happened. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days.

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@marcbuda86 

Send a private message to the Moderator Team so that they can look into your account.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@marcbuda86 wrote:

Hi,

Thank you for your help

You'll need to manually pay your account if the autopay didn't get completed for whatever reason.  Just make sure you're only charged once on your credit card for the month though.

Lar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You could try to go online to your account and report the phone lost, then wait 5 minutes and go back online to report it found. Sometimes that shocks the system and shakes the gremlins out of the trees.  Cheers

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

auto pay sometimes not working properly.  you can load your fund to your available balance before the renew day to be safe.  

Need Help? Let's chat.