cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new plan change

jn1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi guys i just changed my plan to public mobile on may 18 2019 and decided i didnt need the $50 plan so i decided to change it to the $40 plan today, on may 20. But it shows i got charged twice for the previous plan and for the current one i switched. im wondering how can i fix this or get my money back.

6 REPLIES 6

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@jn1 wrote:

hi guys i just changed my plan to public mobile on may 18 2019 and decided i didnt need the $50 plan so i decided to change it to the $40 plan today, on may 20. But it shows i got charged twice for the previous plan and for the current one i switched. im wondering how can i fix this or get my money back.

@jn1, can you get us a screenshot of your payment page with all personal info removed and we might be able to figure out what has happened to you.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@selva1 wrote:

I understand, you got charged total of $140 plus tax. Is that correct? If so, you will have to get $50 back and it is a know glitch. Please get touch via private message  with Moderator get the money back.

@selva1 what known glitch is this?  Links please.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

selva1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I understand, you got charged total of $140 plus tax. Is that correct? If so, you will have to get $50 back and it is a know glitch. Please get touch via private message  with Moderator get the money back.

@jn1 wrote:

When a customer changes a plan immediately in this manner, the full price of the new plan is immediately charged and anything paid for the old plan is lost.  Was there a warning about this when you changed the plan?

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@jn1 wrote:

No refund with public mobile. You can reach the moderator as said above to see if they can do something for you. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days be patient.

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I don't think this will qualify for a refund since you changed the plan 2 days in to your orginal $50 plan but you can always contact the Moderator Team to see what they can do, if anything.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.