cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new customer to Public mobile

Roninez
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You have charged my American Express twice for a new account and I aparently still have no account ?

6 REPLIES 6

Montrealpost
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It may take some time, but PM will for sure refund $ that was charged by mistake.  Nice day!

Roninez

I am now a public mobile customer and all is good except I have been double charged but an investigation has been started and I'm assuming that this issue will also be resolved.

@Roninez wrote:

I have done this and have not heard back!

Sorry have to wait for moderators. No immediate service at Public. Hope they get to you soon.

Roninez

I have done this and have not heard back!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Roninez, did you perform an online activation and took a couple is tries?  How did you confirm the account is not active?  Were you able to login to the self serve?  It seems like your issues are significant enough that moderator team assistance is required. The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@RoninezWe are just normal Public Mobile users here and have no access to your private account information. Can you provide us with more information or screenshots so we can help you diagnoise and point you to the right direction?

Need Help? Let's chat.