cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need to renew my autopay but there is no option

cindycherie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone, I need to renew my autopay plan since my old credit card is no longer valid, but in my account there is no autopay sign on option? 

anyone same problem? 

10 REPLIES 10

evanwcormack
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

what a scam... I'm having the same problem. what kind of bs is that? you can set up a new acct with autopay but not an old one? what possible reason is there for that??

@cindycherie wrote:

屏幕快照 2018-10-31 上午11.37.10.png

In the payment method, there should be a credit card option.  Since the account is in a suspended state, by definition there was no auto payment made otherwise the account would not be in a suspended state.  To restore the account to active status, a manual payment is required.  Once the account is in active status, then auto pay can be established for the next renewal. 

@cindycherie wrote:

but then I need to pay$120 for this 90days? which should be $105 if Im using autopay? 

Once you put the $120 into your account with your CC and setup autopay,  you will get your autopay reward back!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cindycherie wrote:

but then I need to pay$120 for this 90days? which should be $105 if Im using autopay? 

It looks like your plan is $135. You appear to have $15 of Available Funds. So to re-activate you'll need to pony up $120.

Then you can re-setup your autopay with your new cc.

cindycherie

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cindycherie:

That's the immediate payment screen. Which you'll need to do to re-activate.

Then go back to where mimmo_L has said and I mentioned the orange text. That's where you can administer your credit cards.

cindycherie

屏幕快照 2018-10-31 上午11.37.10.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cindycherie wrote:

I did, and I removed my old card, but there are only pay by voucher or pay by cc, no option for adding cc. 

Look a little lower down for a little orange-text link.

cindycherie

I did, and I removed my old card, but there are only pay by voucher or pay by cc, no option for adding cc. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

did you click the payments tab. from there you shoudl see a manage or remove credit card link near bottom of page

Manage my card - Update or remove my Credit or Visa debit card

Need Help? Let's chat.