cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need to reactivate account

tultulini
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

as you've disabled my account due to issues with my credit card (someone tried to commit fraud with my credit card) I need to pay for the phone line can you help me with this

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tultulini 

you can't enter any credit card you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@tultulini wrote:

as you've disabled my account due to issues with my credit card (someone tried to commit fraud with my credit card) I need to pay for the phone line can you help me with this

@tultulini 

Are you seeing messages on your Self Serve account, or did you lose service on your phone?

Do you still have services? If yes, this could be your account going through the normal renewal process. The SELF SERVE account can say "expired" or "suspended" on the day of or before your plan is due to renew.

So, if this is the case, ignore these messages on your SELF SERVE account.

If you have no services, and it is past your renewal, maybe your autopay failed?

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount through SELF SERVE (or by calling 611 if you have a card registered)
  2. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  3. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  4. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  5. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  6. Reboot your phone.

If this was an Autopay failure, I would let the Customer Support Agents (CSA) know.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@tultulini   I would suggest to go with instant top-up .  I tried myself once.  Easy and quick.  Please note  there is a small service fee on top

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@tultulini 

There are a couple of ways to pay aside from using a credit card.

1)  You can pay using a Public Mobile payment voucher available at many mobile merchants.

Here's where you can get them:

HALIMACS_0-1635692989812.png

2)   There's also the option for instant top-ups.

Instant top-ups are the best way to pay in retail with the flexibility to top-up what you want between $10 to $100 and the simplicity of having it added right to your account without needing a PIN. Simply tell the cashier how much you want topped up and provide them with your phone number. Instant top-ups are currently available at most Canadian Tire Gas, Esso, Gateway Newstands, and MacEwen locations. Contact your local store for details.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@tultulini wrote:

You can go to the Shell gas station and get payment vouchers, then dial 611 to add them to your account. Then deal with cc issue later.

edit; alternative is to use on-line vouchers from ding.com or recharge.com.

Need Help? Let's chat.