Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need to change the cvard linked to my account

rkitson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

3 REPLIES 3

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

To update or remove your credit or Visa debit card details, sign in to Self-Serve. Once signed in, click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’. Here, you will have the option to either select ‘Replace this card’, where you can enter the details for your new card, or ‘Remove this card’. You will need to review and confirm this change to your account and then you’re all set..Remember, accepted credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) and Visa Debit cards that have been issued by Canadian or American financial institutions and are associated with addresses in Canada or the U.S. If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

@rkitson 

If you have trouble changing it log out of your account. Clear your browser. Open one tab only in secret/incognito mode using chrome, Firefox or safari. Once in your account choose " replace this card". Remember to use ALL CAPS. Do not use the apt/unit box. Add a suite number to your street address ie  101-123 Main ST W. Do not use a space in the postal code. X0X0X0.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@rkitson 

Go into your self serve account. Click payment tab at the top. Click Manage my card at the bottom.

Screen Shot 2020-08-21 at 7.04.04 PM.png

Need Help? Let's chat.