cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need service

VideoStop1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello I've been with Public Mobile since January, worked fine in late July they didn't take payment and since then no service, not sure what happened, it's like I was deleted, can anyone help?

4 REPLIES 4

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@VideoStop1 wrote:

Hello I've been with Public Mobile since January, worked fine in late July they didn't take payment and since then no service, not sure what happened, it's like I was deleted, can anyone help?

@VideoStop1  Did your credit card expiry date change? If not, then the suspension was the result of a bug with Public Mobile's Auto-Pay system failing and suspending your account.

You should submit a ticket to Public Mobile ASAP asking to fix the problem and also compensate you for your loss of service.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking  here or the icon (bottom right of your screen).

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@VideoStop1 your account was probably suspended beacuse your autopay failed. Did you forget to update your credit card? Please check this and do it  if required. If it isn't then you may reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.
or Using 611 to make your payment: ( you need your 4 digit pin to buy an add on)
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @VideoStop1 ,

You have not had service since July?

If you account is suspended in your self serve account and you want it ACTIVE. Make a manual payment to cover the cost of your plan, then Resume/Reactive it on your self serve account.

After reactivating you may need to be reconnected to the Public Mobile network.

Try one or more of the below:

*rebooting your phone

*removing your SIM for a few minutes, then reinserting it

*go into airplane mode for a few minutes, then going back to regular mode

*reboot your phone again

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@VideoStop1 

If you have autopay with a valid card, or paid in full, but have no service, you likely need assistance from the moderators.

To get a ticket click https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and enter your question into SIMon.  Invent prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear. Click it then login and pick the topic, if needed, from the drop down menu. To confirm your ticket has been submitted, check the SENT box in your private messages; click the small envelope beside your avatar at top right on your screen.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.