cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my voucher pin number is not working

billy_els
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My $40 voucher pin number is not working I bought 2 and it doesnt work. Who would be able to fix this

2 REPLIES 2

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Only moderators can look into teh vouchers.  where did you buy them from?  both did not work?  not sure teh current mod wait time if cell service is urgent i would buy a voucher from recharge.com

@Alan_K  a new voucher not working for you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@billy_els wrote:

My $40 voucher pin number is not working I bought 2 and it doesnt work. Who would be able to fix this

How long ago did you buy it?

It's alleged that sometimes the voucher vendor may take some time to reconcile with voucher servers.

Otherwise, you would need to send ONE (1) private message to the moderators here and include your phone number and PIN to minimize back and forth identity verification delays.
Forget your PIN? Then you'll need 3 of either of these pieces of information you used when you signed up: full address, birthdate, last 4 digits of CC you might have used, email address on the account, alternative phone number you might've entered when you signed up. Or, in addition, either of these to get to 3: last payment amount and date, last add-on bought and date.
And of course your question/problem.
Then hopefully they will get back to you as soon as they can between M-F 9-9 (ET) and Sat-Sun 9-7:30 (ET). But it could be up to a couple days.
Depending on your notification settings, you would get an email notifying you of a reply. Get back here and see a red blob over the little envelope in the upper right of your screen and click on it to see the message.

Need Help? Let's chat.