cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: my phone service is disconnected and account was paid today at back by autopay

yes

thanks

Re: my phone service is disconnected and account was paid today at back by autopay

still no solution

no phone or text service all day

dont know what to do next

threads merged

Mayor / Maire

@JFOW 

In your self service account, is your account status active or suspended?

As mentioned previously, screenshot your overview page and your payment history page would offer more details.  

Transaction History

To view your Transaction History, select a date range within the last 180 days (approx. 6 months) and click Search

Last 7 days Last 30 days Last 90 days Last 6 months 
  to  

Date Transaction Type Credit (Payments) Debit (Charges) Balance
Nov 29, 2019Reward - Refer-a-Friend ($1 per active friend) /Récompense - Référez-un-ami (1 $ par ami actif)$2.00 $4.00
Nov 29, 2019AutoPay Reward$2.00 $2.00
<<<[1]      >>>

Just sent both screenshots

thanks for any suggestions what to do..

much appreciated!

been without service all day

and account was paid today as far as I know

by autopay at the bank

?????????????????????????? 

I meant paid at the Bank

thnx

Mayor / Maire

@JFOW 

What did  you use for autopay?  Visa debit card from the bank?  credit card?  There is no direct withdrawal from bank accounts. 

From your screenshot, you got your rewards credited, but don't see any other funds being loaded into your account, unless the information is on the other page.....

direct deposit withdrawl from Ban Account

thanks

funds were there for the $26   

there was no problem with funds being there

I am baffled by this

they have been withrawing since Februay of this year