cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my phone is suspended and auto payment is not working

deshenghong
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I set auto payment, it did work before, but yesterday it was nothing to happen, and my phone plan is expired. Could you please provide help? I did sent private message to moderator, but no any response for 2 hours.

13 REPLIES 13

burntheel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

will do, thanks!

@burntheel wrote:

I had the same issue today.  My phone was suspended because AutoPay did not process (it was scheduled to be processed on the 9th for some reason).  I manually paid the base fee, and that didn't work.  Finally, I clicked on the "reactivate my account" and then paid another $10 and that got it working. 

I also didn't get credited with the AutoPay rewards/credit.

Do I have to manually apply for a credit or will this be corrected automatically?

No you need to write a message to the moderator here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and explain your problem.

burntheel

I had the same issue today.  My phone was suspended because AutoPay did not process (it was scheduled to be processed on the 9th for some reason).  I manually paid the base fee, and that didn't work.  Finally, I clicked on the "reactivate my account" and then paid another $10 and that got it working. 

I also didn't get credited with the AutoPay rewards/credit.

Do I have to manually apply for a credit or will this be corrected automatically?

Kahern

same. restarted my phone and still not working

tod
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My line is still experiencing the issue, pm sent hopefully it gets resolved soon.

This is unfortunate and these issues seem to happen more frequently lately, I expect PM to offer some sort of bonus to affected customers.

Rabuf

I just restarted mine again with no success.  I'll send you another private message...

@deshenghong wrote:

but I will lose auto pay 2 CAD discount for this month.

Re: Account was suspended before the due date.

Hello everyone,

For those you you affected by the plan expiry issue, please restart your phone and test your services.

If you are still unable to use your line, please send us a private message.

For any inquiries about Rewards or if you have made a manual payment, please send us a private message, as well.

Thank you,

The Public Mobile Team

deshenghong

but I will lose auto pay 2 CAD discount for this month.

@deshenghong wrote:

my phone is suspended, my plan is expired. 

If nothing still doesn't work you can try a manual payment to reactivate your service.

deshenghong

my phone is suspended, my plan is expired. 

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@deshenghong wrote:

I set auto payment, it did work before, but yesterday it was nothing to happen, and my phone plan is expired. Could you please provide help? I did sent private message to moderator, but no any response for 2 hours.

@deshenghong  If you are not part of that bug, can you give more details? What day is your renewal? What is your current account status and is your phone working?

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@deshenghong wrote:

Response time takes up to 48 hours. When is your renewal date? There is a current bug effecting some users and having the plan expiring early

There is a post here by the moderator team, fixes should be done any minute if you are one of them https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/All-three-of-my-accounts-are-deactivated-...

and here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Account-was-suspended-before-the-due-...

@CS_Agent wrote:

Hello @forza78 and anyone else who is experiencing this issue!

Please note that we are aware certain plans have expired before their due date, but we do have a solution in place, which will be applied to the affected accounts, within the next 15-20mins.

I do apologize for the inconvenience, but it was flagged and will be resolved, so please bare with us!

Thank you,

Ashley

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@deshenghong wrote:

There is a problem with many accounts today and with autopay...a moderator just wrote that the problem will be fixed in 10 to 15 next minutes..be patient..Smiley Frustrated

Need Help? Let's chat.