cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my credit card charges do not match Public Mobile transaction history

SophiaMEM
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have charges from public mobile on my credit card that are not reflected at the transaction history. I want to understand why.

4 REPLIES 4

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@SophiaMEM wrote:

I have charges from public mobile on my credit card that are not reflected at the transaction history. I want to understand why.

Shelf tags at Walmart do not reflect the price you pay the register too. Pre-tax price versus post-tax price is most likely the difference you are seeing. Using Ontario as an example, a $10 item costs $11.30. The shelf tag would say $10 and you likely would just pay the $11.30 without even questioning it or thinking about it. It's the same deal here. You are shown the pre-tax price, your provincal taxes are then put on to it to satify the Government's requirement for them.

Tweetynumair
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@SophiaMEM wrote:

Keep in mind that the charges appearing on your credit card include taxes.  The charges on PM's payment history doesn't have taxes added on yet.  

If that doesn't explain the discrepancy, post screen shots of both with private information blacked out and we can try to figure it out.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@SophiaMEM   creditcard includes taxes.  history in selfserve shows pre tax.

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@SophiaMEM  If you could take a screenshot of your transaction history, making sure to obscure your personal info, account #, etc., and post it here, someone will probably be able to decipher it.

Need Help? Let's chat.