cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my card was charged two times

yasvip1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

For the past week or two my phone number was not working for some reason. And I got a text that stated that my auto payment was not working. Because of this, I did a one time payment. However, now on my credit card it shows that two different payments were charged. I am not sure why this is. And I still cannot make calls or receive calls, or send/recieve text messages. 

2 REPLIES 2

Two “different charges” or two charges for the same amount? You likely just managed to add funds to your account twice while trying t o get it back into service so not to worry, the additional amount will just remain and will go towards your next payment in 30 days.

Did you find and click the reactivate button after adding funds to your account? Adding funds doesn’t put it back in service after having been suspended. You have t o’clock the reactivate button to get it to check for funds and go back into service.

AE_Collector

Check the amount of the Public Mobile available funds for an extra amount.  Also, try clicking the reactivate button if your account is listed as suspended. If that doesn't work, proceed to open a ticket at https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat .

Need Help? Let's chat.