cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

moderators

Tupacaliptic
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How long does it usually take for a moderator to reply?

23 REPLIES 23

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

PM works..... just need to get through the initial setup and then minimize your changes afterwards.

In this scenario things just tend to keep working so no need for a MOD :).

ClaudeR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I know... hee hee

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ClaudeR wrote:

I just did it 5 times and very quickly now; I'll see if...

Excellent. Test the boundaries. I did say "may". 🙂

ClaudeR

I just did it 5 times and very quickly now; I'll see if...

ClaudeR

Ok thanks again!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ClaudeR wrote:

Thanks for the info.; I am pretty new here (not really familiar yet) and I love to learn.

Doing it right away...

Have a nice day!

🙂

Be aware that several rapid edits back to back *may* cause the whole post to disappear into a black hole.

Edit: after your newer post...yes it's peculiar that we can't delete our own posts. Oh well.

ClaudeR

Unfortunately, it seems that we can't completely delete our messages; then, for my second one...

Smiley Indifferent

🙂

ClaudeR

Thanks for the info.; I am pretty new here (not really familiar yet) and I love to learn.

Doing it right away...

Have a nice day!

🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ClaudeR wrote:

us*

You can edit your post. Click the 3 dots in the upper right of your post and then Edit reply.

ClaudeR

ClaudeR

Sometimes, we might be very lucky; at the beginning, when I needed them, I had received several answers from the Moderators and very quickly.

I wish you the same...

Keep us posted!

🙂

@Tupacaliptic wrote:

So far I have paid 28$ x 5
+ the cost of the now "invalid" SIM ...
althought it didnt create the account it invalidated the SIM card? now this?
kinda speaks for itself

@Tupacaliptic  Your the one that was porting from Fido correct? The charges that you see on your credit card are hold charges that the PM activation creates when you provided you cc during activation. The reason why there are 5 charges is because you had 5 failed activation attempts. I think that triggered a cc security lock with the PM system and needs to be cleared up by the moderator before the activation can complete. At this point you need to stay patient and wait for their response. I agree with you having to wait for 72 hours is unacceptable. Might be a good idea to send them another message asking for a status update include ** Urgent ** in the subject line since you are still without service.

Good Luck!!

ClaudeR

You know... They are pretty busy!

Smiley Happy

Tupacaliptic

I appreciate the responses and im trying to be patient as I do realize the benefits lets just hope the moderators have an expeditious spirit lol. Have a great day everyone.

ClaudeR

You know... The prices here are pretty low... You can't expect a 5-stars service; it's normal...

🙂

MandyJ

Yea, everything is great when it's working as expected and you're saving lots of money, but when things go wrong it takes time to fix, which can be really frustrating as you wait for a resolution.

I have heard some people suggest if you've waited 48 hours without a reply from the moderators, you can send a follow-up message asking about the status of your issue, but I'm really not sure if that helps or not.

I just try to remember that even with live customer service representatives, not all things get fixed right away and can take many calls to resolve. In fact, that's why I ended up leaving my previous provider - after several calls and being told several times that my problem was fixed/being fixed, there was still no resolution after a week. I said enough was enough and I left and came here where my plan actually got better for less money.

@TupacalipticUnfortunately it is what it is.. Public Mobile is analogous to Chatr.. rather than Fido.. however instead of Chatr which charges money for support.. Public Mobile saves money by having Moderator_Team to respond via Lithium.

Tupacaliptic

So far I have paid 28$ x 5
+ the cost of the now "invalid" SIM ...
althought it didnt create the account it invalidated the SIM card? now this?
kinda speaks for itself

@Tupacaliptic wrote:

72 hours just for a reply?
.... I have to say ... so far it looks like I made the wrong choice.

Not the wrong choice...but you are going through the HARD way with public mobile. Don't give up now....We have 7 accounts here and no big problem just 2 accounts needed more time in the beginning.Smiley Happy

Tupacaliptic

72 hours just for a reply?
.... I have to say ... so far it looks like I made the wrong choice.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Tupacaliptic wrote:

How long does it usually take for a moderator to reply?

Their response time should be between 2-4 hours.  Lately, it seems that we aren't getting very quick responses and people have been waiting over 72 hours which to me is unacceptable.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@TupacalipticIt depends on their work load and the nature of the query.. could take them up to 2 days +

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It generally takes 48 - 72 hours depending on workload.

Need Help? Let's chat.