cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

moderator team not responding regarding payment

emailiswrong
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Has anyone experienced moderator team not answering your message after a couple of days of back and forth dialogue with them about payment and how to solve issue?

18 REPLIES 18

emailiswrong

Actually moderator just contacted me...they did enter and charge me without cv number...thank goodness everything is back on track.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@emailiswrong wrote:

It has to do with a lost visa and I have given the moderator team all my information to input into my account...I haven't received my visa in the mail yet, but I have the new number.  Moderator team said they would input it and visa reps activated my visa specifically to make payment to public...now moderator is not responding in private messages, when I have been communicating with them for the last 2 days.  My account is now expired and i can't enter my new number because cv number is on the card which is in the mail and visa doesn't keep track of those numbers.  moderators are able to bypass this cv number section and just put in my new visa number...my account has expired now, which is exactly what I was trying to avoid...I have spent hours on the phone and on the community forum and so I am really miffed as to why I am not getting a response from moderator community team

I don't think moderator will bypass the cv number.  Even they will.  Your autopay will not work with missing cv or incorrect cv.  Everything is done by PM server.  That is the reason moderator is not responding.  For the current renewal, buy a PM topup voucher to pay for your renewal.

emailiswrong

thanks, I have submitted a ticket...fingers crossed

emailiswrong

Thank you for your help, however, I think you miss the point...I have been communicating with visa and public mobile over the last 3 days all the while believing that the mod team would follow through and enter my visa, as they communicated to me.  I have done everything to mitigate this issue and hopefully now since I have submitted a ticket I will get a response.  thanks

emailiswrong

I have submitted a ticket...I check my visa online to see if any activity...visa knows that i do not have the card and that it is in the mail and that the only charge should be from public mobile.

@emailiswrong wrote:

It has to do with a lost visa and I have given the moderator team all my information to input into my account...I haven't received my visa in the mail yet, but I have the new number.  Moderator team said they would input it and visa reps activated my visa specifically to make payment to public...now moderator is not responding in private messages, when I have been communicating with them for the last 2 days.  My account is now expired and i can't enter my new number because cv number is on the card which is in the mail and visa doesn't keep track of those numbers.  moderators are able to bypass this cv number section and just put in my new visa number...my account has expired now, which is exactly what I was trying to avoid...I have spent hours on the phone and on the community forum and so I am really miffed as to why I am not getting a response from moderator community team

Follow @JoyLuck direction. 

In hindsight you might ask Visa for a new card. I had issues with a card when helping my mother-in-law on her Telus Account as it would not take online. I called Telus and input the number using the phone keypad. I was reassured by the Telus rep that she could only see the last 4 numbers.......but you have revealed ALL numbers. I only say this as PM is owned by Telus and operate similarly. I do believe you CAN trust PM but just a caution. 

Mattredwingsfan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Private message to moderator  team without the support ticket number on the subject may take longer to get a response.  Using SIMon is the prefer method to get fast response.

Create a moderator support ticket for help using the Bubble button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

1. Tell SIMon what is the issue (important)
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.
7. After submitted a ticket, members should check their private message SENT folder for their ticket which they just created.
If you cannot find your ticket in your SENT box, You did not create your support ticket yet. Also monitor your INBOX for any reply from moderator.
Click the envelop icon at the top right corner to access your private message mailbox.

@emailiswrong 

Are you able to pay for your services using one of these options for now.

Pay for your services in retail Instant Top-Up

Instant top-ups are the best way to pay in retail with the flexibility to top-up what you want between $10 to $100 and the simplicity of having it added right to your account without needing a PIN. Simply tell the cashier how much you want topped up and provide them with your phone number. Instant top-ups are currently available at most Canadian Tire Gas, Esso, Gateway Newstands, and MacEwen locations. Contact your local store for details.

Purchasing Vouchers (Some vouchers take up to 24 hours to activate)

We also accept payment vouchers, which you can purchase at select locations. To find the location nearest you see below . Payment voucher PINs are 12-digit numeric codes located on the receipt. The location of the PIN varies depending on where you purchase your voucher; however, you will typically find it on the top or the bottom of your receipt. To top up using a voucher, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘One Time Payment’. In the form on the next page, select ‘Payment Voucher’ as your payment method and enter your voucher code below, then click ‘Submit’.

vouchers.jpg

emailiswrong

What is your issue? May the community can help you. 

@emailiswrong create a ticket using SIMon and you will receive a prompt response. what's wrong with your payment system?. it's best to learn how to manage your account properly to avoid mods. 

emailiswrong

Correct

Anonymous
Not applicable

@emailiswrong wrote:

I have sent them 7 messages since yesterday...so that really hasn't helped...thanks

And just in case...you're replying to them through the private message system...not email. Correct?

emailiswrong

Thanks, I have sent 7 or 8 private messages to them asking for urgent help since yesterday

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Uhm, you don't know the half of it, @emailiswrong 

I find they DO respond on a timely basis, but because it's unclear whether other Mod's can view the trail of correspondence or prior Mod's, it's like each one is responding as if the issue is new when other Mod's get on duty and 'take over' the thread.

I do think they're trying their best and they have been very prompt & courteous, but frankly I'm less interested in fluffy replies and much more interested in resolution to the initial inquiry.

Just sayin.

emailiswrong

I have sent them 7 messages since yesterday...so that really hasn't helped...thanks

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@emailiswrong wrote:

Has anyone experienced moderator team not answering your message after a couple of days of back and forth dialogue with them about payment and how to solve issue?

Reply back to them to see what the status is.

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@emailiswrong wrote:

@emailiswrong hi if you have been talking back and forth I would suggest a follow up asking about an update

Need Help? Let's chat.