cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@moderator_team I have topped up my card with two vouchers and extra 18$ top up

robertogodinho7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

and i still cannot make any calls or receive calls. I haved wasted about 90$ in total.

11 REPLIES 11

robertogodinho7

The balance is 40$ i cannot text nor is the internet working. If not fixed by today i will be switching to chatr.

robertogodinho7

The internet does not work either, some please help me out on fixing this issue.

@robertogodinho7 wrote:

It says 40$, i dont know how tahts possible because i added a 40 voucher on Saturday the 27th

That's the extra $40.00 that you put in that you will be used for your next renewal.

robertogodinho7

It says 40$, i dont know how tahts possible because i added a 40 voucher on Saturday the 27th

shskr
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Money will be in your available funds and the next renewal date it will take money from that first before charging your credit card (if you have a credit card on file)

@robertogodinho7 wrote:

It was saying my account was suspended, now it seems to be working.... But i did put in two 40 dollar vouchers..  Will you give me 40$ back or can you top up my account for 2 months?

@robertogodinho7  When you dial 611 from your phone what's your balance?

@robertogodinho7 It will just leave the funds in your account for your next renewal.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@robertogodinho7 What plan do you have? Did you run out of minutes? Can you post a screenshot of your account with personal information removed?

robertogodinho7

It was saying my account was suspended, now it seems to be working.... But i did put in two 40 dollar vouchers..  Will you give me 40$ back or can you top up my account for 2 months?

shskr
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you toped up your available funds you still need to pay for the plan. I think all you did was add money to your account via vouchers.

@robertogodinho7 wrote:

and i still cannot make any calls or receive calls. I haved wasted about 90$ in total.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@robertogodinho7 wrote:

When you call *611 what happens. Is you account active?

Need Help? Let's chat.