cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

( moderator please.) Paiement and 90 day.

ErikWolf
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Alright after one month where i had my line for 27$ btw thanks to have gave back my 10$  that was looking like stealing and rippin costumer, now I tried to add an amount of cash to my account. first i switched my one month plan to a 90 day plan it's never worked then i've got to the payment option i tried to add an amount and theres was no new place to add the number. so i tried the amount due button it's only took 10$ due to my old plan. after that i tried to add more money selecting choose your amount then my credit card was charged  50$ (57 with tax...) so in reality my line did not cost me 76$ but in reality it costed me one payment of  17 buck, with tax. and another one of 50$ with tax. wonderful so now your **bleep**ty website made me pay like 7$and more in tax to just pay your **bleep** 76$  WTF......   but my public mobile account is still empty at 27$ when  i'm suppose to have like 77$ in it.  when i tried to change my plan after that there is no more button to change my plan now. also i will need to wait on the 20 august for my plan to change, does it will change alone or i will need to come over this buggy website to **bleep** with it again? seriously.  PAY YOUR WEBMASTER MORE CASH.    AS I SEE EVERYONE WITH a 90 day account get suspended after one week. will it also be my case?   are you not trying to do competition to the other retailer like you ?   do i need to change ?  do i made a mistake by choosing public mobile?   

2 REPLIES 2

Unfortunately you will need moderator assistance. Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your phone number and an explanation. A friend recently had a similar issue and it took 48 hours for the account to be corrected.

Is your phone at least still working?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Tiffiny
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hahaha April they over billed me $10 basically had a fight with a moderator on here not in pm to get it back. July double billed for my 90 day plan august 90 day plan suspended due to payment issue even though I'm paid until October 16th.... pm a mod some are great some.... I will not deal with as simple math is not their strong suit
Need Help? Let's chat.