cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mobile data

maaz2018
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My plan will be renewed on August 5, but I have paid for my data now, because my data has finished before the due date. I’m still waiting for my data to be activated but it is not working. Can anyone help me out in this regard?

4 REPLIES 4

@maaz2018 wrote:

My plan will be renewed on August 5, but I have paid for my data now, because my data has finished before the due date. I’m still waiting for my data to be activated but it is not working. Can anyone help me out in this regard?

Paid for data now? Do you mean you added money to your account equal to your plan payment amount?  Simply doing that will not make your data services work.  As mentioned you need to either renew your plan earlier (by asking the moderators), peforming an immediate plan change to a different price plan, or purchase a data add-on.  Otherwise, your data will not work again until your plan has been renewed.  If you don't want to wait fo the moderators to responsd, and you don't like the price of the data add-ons (200MB for $10 or 1GB for $30), you may wish considering a plan that includes more data, especially if you're running out on a regular basis.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@maaz2018 , when you say you bought data, are you referring to the data add-on?  If you have purchased that, it should be available for you to use right away.  Note that add-on purchasing is a two step proces.  See the link below for illustration of the process.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974

There is also another avenue to restore data.  You can have your plan renewed early.  Depending on your plan, there may be advantages of one option over the other.  Definitely check over your self serve account to see what you have done so far.  If you do wish to early renew your existing plan, you need to seek moderator team assistance for that.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Tony8
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi. You could buy a canada data add on. You could use it, until your plan re-news.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@maaz2018 wrote:

@maaz2018 That's not how it works. Even if you put the money in your account the system will not process the renewal until Aug 5th. If you want you plan to renew early you need to contact PM and ask them to renew it early.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Need Help? Let's chat.