cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mobile data and monthly payment

pmohapatra
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Today i took a connection from public mobile. I was told by the kioske agent that there will be 10 CAD discount in my monthly bill for eight months as they have some promotion. But I can not see that in my account.

Secondly i can not use the data service in my mobile (I phone 6s)

Please help

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

What iOS version is your iPhone running? If it is 10 or up, you shouldn't need to change your APN settings. However if you haven't done anything to the phone since you had joined Public Mobile, you can go to Reset Network Settings under Settings -> General -> Reset. It will reset the communication components of the iOS and hopefully it will download the correct Public Mobile Carrier profile.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@pmohapatra wrote:

Why I can not have my data service in my mobile? Do I have to do some settings?

Enable data and restart you phone with PM SIM card inserted to let PM SIM Card to configure your APN automatically.  If restart does not work, you need to configure the APN setting manually.

https://apn-canada.gishan.net/en/apn/public-mobile

pmohapatra
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Why I can not have my data service in my mobile? Do I have to do some settings?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire
  • Eligible customers will receive a credit for months 2-9, then resume paying full price from month 10 and onwards. Credit is non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash.
  • The first credit will be applied to all eligible accounts within 30 days of activation. Remaining credits will be applied prior to each renewal date.
Need Help? Let's chat.