cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

made payment but not posting to my account

eaglerv50
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hi, I made a $50 payment on my account and it came off my card but it did not posting to my account. can someone help me?

13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@eaglerv50 wrote:

thank you I was able to send a message just waiting on a reply. what is their normal response time?

They seem to have a pretty good couple hour response these days.

If you were in suspended status then there's something to try. If you were just topping up early then I guess you're waiting.

Few hours upto 2 days....Smiley Frustrated

eaglerv50

thank you I was able to send a message just waiting on a reply. what is their normal response time?

In SEND TO you write moderator_team it will appear by itself...and don’t worry we all learn things!!Smiley Wink

Anonymous
Not applicable

@eaglerv50, you can use this link...  It has the send-to filled in...

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@eaglerv50 wrote:

to renew my service 

So your service is suspended? Or are you being proactive and topping up early?

eaglerv50

to renew my service 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@eaglerv50

Did you make the payment to renew your service from being suspended? Or because you wanted to do early top-up?

eaglerv50

I'm clicked on the link but not sure who to address the message too? sorry I'm new at this 

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

We have any access to your account so we can’t do nothing for change something...

NO PERSONAL INFORMATION you can change that.. 3 dots right up in your message...

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

For payment problem you will need moderator help... https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage and moderator_team in send to... explain what happened... if you want you can post a screenshot from your account with payment page but with no personal information... here it’s a public forum...

eaglerv50

here is the posting from where it was taken from my card

Transaction Details Authorization amount:$50.00 Retailer name:PUBLIC MOBILE Purchase date:13/02/2019 Retailer city:8554782542 Settlement amount :$50.00 Retailer postal code :V6B 3K9

Need Help? Let's chat.