cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

made a payment and my phone is still suspended

kimmyfrancis
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

can anyone help me out i dont know who to contact at public mobile i made a payment and it cmae out of my bank account but my service is still suspended ....i check my balance it sayes i have a 30.00 balance ....please help thank you

9 REPLIES 9

Surfergrl72
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You can only change that through logging into your public mobile account. That's where you can acess more options and report your phone lost and so forth. Hope this helps you out. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@kimmyfrancis wrote:

can anyone help me out i dont know who to contact at public mobile i made a payment and it cmae out of my bank account but my service is still suspended ....i check my balance it sayes i have a 30.00 balance ....please help thank you

@kimmyfrancis If your phone still works ignore this message it will be back to normal by tomorrow.

oglat
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

He will have to create self serve account https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

Make sure he doesn't use the same email as you.

Does anything fiction on his phone or is everything off?

If nothing works you will have to talk to moderators

I cannot find any indication that you can report your phone lost via 611. It is mainly for simple account changes and purchases.

kimmyfrancis

just a question if you can answer its my husbands account that it didnt work he does not have an account set up on the computer just through his phone can i do this on his phone.

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Seems fairly common that the system gets stuck like this some times, always search for the most common trouble shooting methods, always the quickest route to fixing it, before contacting the @CS_Agent .

kimmyfrancis

thank you i will give this a shot

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Try the lost phone trick.lost phone trick.PNG

Logout, and wait 5 minutes.

foundphone.PNG

Reboot your phone.

If that doens't work, try making a payment of $1.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@kimmyfrancis , if you have sufficient funds in your account to pay for renewal, can you try going into the self serve account and applying the reactivate button.  I had an issue last week where the system did not respond to the reactivate button.  I logged out, went back into the account a couple hours later and the renewal completed.  Could be a system glitch causing the delay.

Need Help? Let's chat.