cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost phone register, but still charged

hafele
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

I logged into my account and reported my phone as lost. However, I just found out I have been charged even though I reported as a lost phone. So, now I delete the autopay function. Would it be possible for me to get credit back for the amount I paid as reported as a lost phone? If possible, who shall I contact?

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

@hafele  Did the moderator give you a partial credit? Or are you sworn to secrecy?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@hafele wrote:

Hello, 

I logged into my account and reported my phone as lost. However, I just found out I have been charged even though I reported as a lost phone. So, now I delete the autopay function. Would it be possible for me to get credit back for the amount I paid as reported as a lost phone? If possible, who shall I contact?

Thanks!

PM is prepaid service.  Therefore, there is no refund of the unused days.  You will be charged to the end of your current cycle after you report you lost your phone.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Generally there are no refunds, but if what you say is true, it's Public Mobiles error. Send a support ticket to @CS_Agent , @hafele and see what they can do.

If you NEED a moderator, create a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:simon.PNG

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand (e.g. no service, can't send texts, can't call out or no data) Answer Simon's questions until you get here

Spoiler
supportticket.png

@CS_Agent will respond to your concern through the community's private messaging system, usually within 48 hours.

Watch for this indicator of a private message, probably from a moderator.

privatemsg.png

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team

About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST; Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@hafele  As long as you kept the lost/stolen feature enabled you should not be charged thru your autopay for the next renewal. However the current plan when the lost/stolen feature was first enabled on is not refundable,

Need Help? Let's chat.