Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost 10$ march and 9 $ credit 2016

dboxtvinfo
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Just wandering why? Email me at ******@mail.com

15 REPLIES 15

If you want to remove your email from previous post just goto your old post on top of post right side you will see 3 dots click on it then click on edit message and then you can remove it hope that helps thx
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

dboxtvinfo
My email ? I will try too remove it. So far no one spammed me tho!

dboxtvinfo
Thank you. I cannot get into more right now, currently working it out via private with moderators involved. BRAVO !

dboxtvinfo
Ok. Hero. I got the information from mariehelene_L, and maey_m in private

dboxtvinfo
Bravo. Nice try but isn't the case.

dboxtvinfo
Nice! Doing it in next 20 seconds! Go see your mail.

BRAVO

MarieHelene_L
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hey @dboxtvinfo

As Mary told you in the private message you exchanged, we cannot send you a personnal email, we must communicate through the community 🙂

I can also see that she asked you for your phone number and PIN # in order to enter your account and look into it but we never received an answer from you. 

Please send either one of us these information via private message and we'll be glad to help you 🙂

Thanks,

Marie

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, PIN etc... This is a public forum!*

dboxtvinfo
I am sure the moderator is taking care of it, wish I could get a private email response update. Ok ? For mary

dboxtvinfo
The question concerns the moderator. It is very clear, Thank you for your baravo

dboxtvinfo
My transperency is like my conscience and don't worry about that

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @dboxtvinfo,

Thank you for contacting us via out community!

I understand that you have some concerns regarding your account balance and you've come to the right place for answers. I have received your private message, please allow me a few minutes to look into it - expect my reply shortly.

Regards,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

If you send a screenshot of your paynent history tht could help as well

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

we are missing more informations, and your question is not clear like the two above mentionned.

Raven_Jet
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Also, please provide more details on what you lost. Is it friend referral? Or is it auto pay credit?

youbme
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
Hello, since this is a public forum, please remove your personal email from the post. As far as your payment and credit, without more context about what the issue was, it would be difficult to imagine what happened, but it sounds like a possible error.

Please contact one of the community moderators and they will be able to look into your account:
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...
Need Help? Let's chat.