cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

locked out of account

melindaomara
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Help! 

Im locked out of my self serve account! Who do I contact! 

3 REPLIES 3

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@melindaomara wrote:

Help! 

@melindaomara  First make sure you are entering the correct email/password combination (no typos, Caps locks etc). Sometimes clearing the browser's cache and launching your browser in privacy mode works better. If you tried too many times entering incorrect credentilas then the system will lock you out for an hour and you will hve to wait to try again.

If all the above do not help then notify PM. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@melindaomara wrote:

Help! 

Have you forgotten your email or password.  If so then you can try the reset functions first.  Also try incognito mode or another browser and/or wait one hour before retrying.

If that doesn't work then contact Moderator_Team here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Hearing back could take upto 2 days.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could try the forgot password link.

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also clear your cache and cookes.

Need Help? Let's chat.