is there a telephone number i can call for help

pina1960
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

is there a telephone number i can call for help this is urgent

18 REPLIES 18

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ieddievaquero wrote:

Thank you! That was really helpful. E-mailed them.

Do you mean private message? They don't take e-mail.  If you replied to an e-mail notfication of a private message received, they won't get the message. Reply to any private message Moderator_Team sends you only inside Community.

ieddievaquero
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you! That was really helpful. E-mailed them.

@ieddievaquero wrote:

This thread is really old. Can you please provide updated contact information for public mobile.

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Choose the chat bubble in the lower right hand corner and follow the prompts.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

ieddievaquero

This thread is really old. Can you please provide updated contact information for public mobile.

@Wagner70 

Choose 3 vertical dots in right hand corner and edit your post to remove your number.

There is no number to call at PM.

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Choose the chat bubble in the lower right hand corner and follow the prompts.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Wagner70

kisska50

start with " GET STARTED" button,   activate your sim card( press this ) and you will be asked to do account set  up, follow the next steps and everything must works

@Msheartlesss02 wrote:

4XXXXXXXXX so I'm trying to top up my account but it's not allow me it's saying that my account is not registered I'm not sure what's going on but I would like to top up my account so I need your guy's

Don't need to post your phone number...we are customers like you...

Try with a different browser or on incognito mode. You can use the 611 too.

@Msheartlesss02 wrote:

xxxxx so I'm trying to top up my account but it's not allow me it's saying that my account is not registered I'm not sure what's going on but I would like to top up my account so I need your guy's

@Msheartlesss02 wrote:

xxxxx so I'm trying to top up my account but it's not allow me it's saying that my account is not registered I'm not sure what's going on but I would like to top up my account so I need your guy's

Please don't post any personal information here as this is a public forum.  You can edit your information via the 3 dots top right of your post. 

Is this a new account or is it your renewal date?

Edit:  So it looks like you've posted in another thread, it might be a good idea to post your question as a new thread.

Msheartlesss02

so I'm trying to top up my account but it's not allow me it's saying that my account is not registered I'm not sure what's going on but I would like to top up my account so I need your guy's

phone number removed by computergeek541

Msheartlesss02

so I'm trying to top up my account but it's not allow me it's saying that my account is not registered I'm not sure what's going on but I would like to top up my account so I need your guy's

phone number removed by computergeek541

Vercis

@jajnetrose wrote:

hi i have sent them 4 messages and still no answer also no help 😞

Unfortunately it can take some time for your request to be processed. Sometimes mods have a lot of backlog.

jajnetrose

hi i have sent them 4 messages and still no answer also no help 😞

Vercis

@jajnetrose wrote:

i cannot go into my account because i dont remember the email or password. 

You can send a PM (private message) to mod here on the forums and they will assist you with the problem. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jajnetrose  search your email addreses for a welcome email from pm

or try the password reset feature and try all your email addresses.  if teh email doent exist you will get an error message if exists then you will be taken to teh next step.

i am assuming you topped up via 611???

jajnetrose

i cannot go into my account because i dont remember the email or password. 

jajnetrose

hello i have made a payment to my account and its not taking it and i dont remember my log in and pin and my phone isnt working and i have contacted the mentor and no answer this has been 3 days

@Cyber wrote:

@pina1960,

You can speak to a live representative ONLY if you are an older customers (before January 27, 2015).

Public Mobile phone number is 1-855-478-2542 or by calling *611 from your mobile phone  

After this date, you can contact Public Mobile only by email. 

To send an email, use this link : https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/contact-us

Then, at the bottom right of the page, click on "Email away" button.

- Choose ""

- Choose ""

- Choose ""

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

@pina1960,

You can speak to a live representative ONLY if you are an older customers (before January 27, 2015).

Public Mobile phone number is 1-855-478-2542 or by calling *611 from your mobile phone  

After this date, you can contact Public Mobile only by email. 

To send an email, use this link : https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/contact-us

Then, at the bottom right of the page, click on "Email away" button.

- Choose ""

- Choose ""

- Choose ""

Need Help? Let's chat.