cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invoice

Chris77
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I am on autopay, my account was debited today, which is fine, how do I get a receipt or invoice for my business?

thanks

81 REPLIES 81

Joewillier
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Delete what I’m confused 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@kb_mv wrote:

@dabr This is probably THE WORST case of someone having no idea the damage they are doing with their personal information online that I have seen. Amazing....

@kb_mv   Yeah I totally agree, this is, to me, where PM really should have some warnings before people start posting here because it's not really clear for new customers to know that this forum is open to anyone viewing this site.  And yep, it would be nice for mods, whenever they see these sorts of post to first delete the relevant info and then ask them to PM them for the issue!

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello,

Thank you all, already performed the deletion.

Have a great day!

Public Moderator Team

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@dabr This is probably THE WORST case of someone having no idea the damage they are doing with their personal information online that I have seen. Amazing....

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@dabr wrote:

@CS_Agent wrote:

Hello jdamm3000,

Please delete all of your data from the Public Post and send a Private Message to our Moderators Team.

Thank you very much.

Public Moderator Team

@CS_Agent   Are you not able to delete the sensitive details from this users name before anyone else sees it?  Thanks

@dabr I am gob smacked that we even have to ask!

@CS_Agent wrote:

Hello jdamm3000,

Please delete all of your data from the Public Post and send a Private Message to our Moderators Team.

Thank you very much.

Public Moderator Team

@CS_Agent   Are you not able to delete the sensitive details from this users post before anyone else sees it?  Thanks

@CS_Agent wrote:

Hello jdamm3000,

Thank you very much.

Public Moderator Team

@CS_Agent You guys can't do this? This is an extreme case!

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello jdamm3000,

Thank you very much.

Public Moderator Team

@jdamm3000 Holy crap dude! Why not just invite bad guys into your life! You are begging to get hacked. Select 3 dots top right of your message, select edit and please please please remove ALL of your personal details. That info should be sent to the moderators not posted here for the world to see.

jdamm3000
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need an invoice for my service - details below

You need to request one from a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Include the following information :

First name:
Last name:
Street address:
Suite/Apartment (if applicable):
City:
Province:
Postal Code:
Customer phone number
Account #
Email address (if possible):
Requested Month / Period
Amount paid

andre69

Its time for PM to provide its customers with a Printable Invoice option under \Payment after Transaction History.  Anyone reading this...consider sending the Moderator_Team your request for such a tab to added under Payments after Transaction History.  Perhaps it might be called "Invoice".

andre69

Its time for PM to provide its customers with a Printable Invoice option under \Payment after Transaction History.  Anyone reading this...consider sending the Moderator_Team your request for such a tab to added under Payments after Transaction History.  Perhaps it might be called "Invoice".

andre69

Yes credit card statements do not show PM's HST number.  Nor do they break down the details of the charges.  Its time for PM to provide its customers with a Printable Invoice option under \Payment after Transaction History.  Anyone reading this...consider sending the Moderator_Team your request for such a tab to added under Payments after Transaction History.  Perhaps it might be called "Invoice".

Chris77

you are missing the point altogether.

if you are going to charge my credit card email me a receipt  it's 2020. why i have to create a forum username, look for a mod and request it is beyond me

@Chris77 it's prepaid though, what do you expect... lucky or chatr don't do this either. you do away with paper billing/digital when you switch to prepaid, that's why it's so cheap... 

Chris77

stop with the badges and get us service instead

Chris77

nah im just organized and save monthly bills as i am self employed and do my own accounting. Pretty easy these days to setup emails being sent with pdf loke any other business charging your credit card but I guess that's what you get for 50 bucks a month... Why would a moderator reply to a message board, seeing what i need and ask me to fill my name and address? cant they just look it up and email it to me? I dunno I guess I ask for too much

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Chris77  Is there a reason your credit card transaction is not acceptable proof?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Chris77 you have to contact the moderators  and ask them for it. It takes approximately 2 to 4 weeks to come. It's better to ask for them quarterly, semi annually or annually.  

There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

To facilitate matters give them the following information:

First name:
Last name:
Street address:
Suite/Apartment (if applicable):
City:
Province:
Postal Code:
Customer phone number
Account #
Email address (if possible):
Requested Month / Period
Amount paid

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Only Moderators can give you that. 

Normally people ask per year for tax purposes not every 30 day period.

You can reach them in two ways.

1-

Simon.JPG

2- or via private message at link below

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.