cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone account

Sheryl
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Cannot log into my account information.

I will not renew my account information if there is no people to consult with and will move to Lucky Mobile 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxx

Edited by SD08 to remove e-mail address 

5 REPLIES 5

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Sheryl wrote:

Cannot log into my account information.

I will not renew my account information if there is no people to consult with and will move to Lucky Mobile 

XXXXXXXXXXXX

To hide your personal information click on the 3 dots right up in your message..

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Care to give us some more details so we can try to help? 

When you say "cannot log into", what are you observing? 

Have you tried the Forgot My Password option on the sign in page?

Definitely remove your email address from the post. 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Sheryl Hi just so you know we are all people here customers just like you and are very willing to help at a moments notice any questions?Smiley Happy

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

That's what this forum is for partially. I've had a dozen questions answered here. And the moderator only got involved in 2. Ask a more specific questin and i bet you'll be bombarded with help.

People here are very helpful and knowledgeable.

There is no call centre and moderators can take 24 - 48 hrs to respond, if you have to go that far, but help is certainly available at PM.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You should remove your email address.  PM does not have a call center for support.  You can post to the forum for assistance or contact a moderator to resolve issues.  Have you tried using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also try clearing your cache.  Another option would be to buy a voucher and pay by calling *611.

Need Help? Let's chat.